onyx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isoman234

Reaction score
I've just ordered a pack of 10 onyx lowryders and was wanting to plan them as close together as possible yet still allow them to get enough sun to get a few nice buds out of them. I don't need to maximize quantity I am wanting to make them look like 1 bush so I was wondering if anyone who has grown this strain before could give me some input on how far I need to put them apart and just any specifics about growing this strain.

I did 5 of them in 15 gallons of soil last year, more of a curiosity than anything else. Anyways, they did fine... Just plant them see of green style and let them do their thing.

They finish rather quickly, and I didn't notice anyone fighting over real estate.

Half of an old wine barrel, couple a bags of soil, and a nice sunny spot. I planted them on 8" centers, and pulled them to the out side of the barrel, with the center plant growing straight up.

Best of luck either way and be safe. :fly:

Here's some randoms to give ya an idea.
more autos.jpg

I love autos.jpg

Autos.jpg

Auto.5.jpg

my little autos.jpg

I guess I should of finished that off with some of the stuff I observed.

First off, good male to female ratio. Out of 10 total beans, I lost a total of 3 beans to boy parts. They averaged around 25-30 inches tall. I did notice two distinct phenos, one really green one with indica looking leaves... And a darker one with very sativa looking leaves.

The sativa looking pheno was by far a better plant and smoke. The stems will show a lot of purple, and the leaves will be considerably longer and thinner. Also... The sativa looking pheno will produce a good bit more smoke than the other pheno.

I averaged around 30 grams per plant with the sativa looking pheno, and around 15-20 on the other pheno. Both phenos produced a very happy "Go Fast" type of high. Kinda like drinking a 12 pack to the face and chasing it with a whole pot of coffee.

I personally would like to see them grown out indoors, I think they have some serious potential for producing a good little stash.

Smoke big and be safe!! Cali :fly:

Latest posts

Back