Opinions needed please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plants are all about a foot tall, They have 7 an 10 nodes ( doubles) except the chemdog.. its strange its like it has 3 main stems and ive topped them all once and it wont stop growing taller. Hero

You don't have to grow 6' plants, Hero, but that light would penetrate deep into a 4'-5' without problem! Flipping a 1' means you're only growing to 2' tall or so. And if you do end up with fluff bud at the bottom, hash or butter is a good way to get the most of all the growth! jmho

Ok Thanks Roddy , I might go another week or so, I added some grow big and dam. I swear FF nutes are just too strong. I used 2 teasppons per gallon instead of the reccomended 3 and still I see signs of burn on a few.. With the Fox Farm Ocean forest.. Really one doesnt even need to add nutes , maybe some organic big bloom for the soil but thats it, Anyways Thanks for your input.. Hero

Hey Hero, it certainly won't hurt a thing to let them go another week or two. I really go not so much by time but by how big the girls are as they will double or even triple in size depending on the plants. I try to grow a single strain (if I like it) a couple different ways to see which seems to produce the best outcome. :)

hero4u2b said:
Ok Thanks Roddy , I might go another week or so, I added some grow big and dam. I swear FF nutes are just too strong. I used 2 teasppons per gallon instead of the reccomended 3 and still I see signs of burn on a few.. With the Fox Farm Ocean forest.. Really one doesnt even need to add nutes , maybe some organic big bloom for the soil but thats it, Anyways Thanks for your input.. Hero

FFOF is good for 4-5 weeks with no added fert.
Happy Frog is 2 weeks. So I would start feeding very low doses at 4 weeks in straight FFOF.
Also if this is mandala they really don't like much food at the beginning.
Your doing great with the grow. I veg for 2 months but i like um big.

Thanks Rose your input is much appreciated and yours as well Hushpuppy. your both accomplished growers and I aways appreicate a helping hand.. HP I already sent them in or say changed everything out so they will be getting the lights out at 4 pm. Thanks you guys. Hero

Latest posts

Back