Other Plants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helile

Reaction score
I was wondering what plants i can grow along side my cannabis to ensure that mr sam dont come knocking and if he does ill have other plants in my system to cover up my hydroponic system. If something like that were to happen i could simply uproot the plant and dispose of it swiftly. If anyone knows of some good plants to grow alongside my herbs please feel free to post.

If you're going 4' tall why not get some nice plump red tomatoes going;)

You could grow anything you wanted to. Depends what your looking for. If you want flowers which give you a nice looking flower or watermelons tomatoes maybe even carrots or something of that kind of provider. We are doing cantaloupes right now. Something that gives something back for all your weeks of care is good.

Most other plants aren't affected by the flowering time of my mj, so I dump alot of other stuff in there too. Catnip and catgrass for my psycho kitty, papaver somniferum for myself, sage, and basil, for my spagetti sauce.

What I'm saying is go nuts. Have fun growing whatever tickles your fancy.

False Aralia ;)

Also try wild lettuce, papaver somniferum like stinkbud said (but it's a double whammy if you get caught with this and mary), hell maybe even salvia if you can provide the environment for it. I'm growin some tobacco right now, along side my little guys.

If you want to go for plants that are not directly related to psychoactive plants (however morning glory still is psychoactive), then morning glory and moonflower are cool looking and can cover a whole building side. Herbs, peppers, tomatoes, and cucumber all also excellent choices. Personally, I'm still trying to find some seeds to grow a money tree, but no luck as of yet.

StinkBud said:
Most other plants aren't affected by the flowering time of my mj, so I dump alot of other stuff in there too. Catnip and catgrass for my psycho kitty, papaver somniferum for myself, sage, and basil, for my spagetti sauce.

What I'm saying is go nuts. Have fun growing whatever tickles your fancy.

LOL, I didn't know what papaver somniferum was so I did a google search. You really grow that in your closet Stinkbud??? How do you consume it?

Latest posts

Back