Outdoor Grow Summer of 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanibalLector420

Reaction score
i planted these bittys 2 weeks ago.. 163156432_538990831_0.jpg thats one of them and theres another one that looks the same. tell me how she looks so far.. ill get a new picture weekly PEACE

looks good you should grow some more if your even hoping to get a good bit of weed from this.

Ganjagrower154 said:
looks good you should grow some more if your even hoping to get a good bit of weed from this.
hell ya, i just got 10 more seeds that are gettin germitated right now.. heres a picture of my bigger plant from today... plant #1!.jpg
I think something is wrong with her bottom right half :eek: what should i do?

yeah i didnt get a chance to check them today but my seeds are done germinatin so i should get those out there tomarrow and ill take new pictures.
Since I dont want to plant these in the ground how big should the pot be for each of them?

they looking sweet man, but they wont for long if theyre in the same pot. get them in seperate pots, ASAP. if you can, plant them in the ground, if not, get a BIG pot. the roots can grow to some size id say 3-4 gallon bucket each.

what strain are they, do you know? 85CANNABLISS

I finally got them transplanted into seperate pots!
-Day 28 for the big one
-Day 21 for the smaller one
gregplant4.jpg
gregplant5.jpg
gregplant3.jpg
gregplant1.jpg
gregplant2.jpg

Here are some pictures of my friends plants too
Maxplant1.jpg
maxplant2.jpg

Latest posts

Back