outdoor hydroponic grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefALLday

Reaction score
is this possible? i havent searched thoroughly on this topic, it just popped up in my head, any knowledge of this stoners?

Yeah, of course, but why?

Unless you dont have to be discrete, I thought the whole idea of outside grows was to be able hide it, and youd need to run cables to the pump, and be able to get to it frequently enough to change/mix water.

ive heard alot of rumors that u can not grow hydro outside,i also dont no but would like some advice on how it would be possible

Of course you can grow hydro outside..... You just do not have as mnuch control over your enviroment as you would inside..... I am gonna grow a couple tomatoes this year in a form of Hydro outdoors... The method I am gonna use is Aquaponics.

I have about a 1k gallon decorative fish pond in my back yard that I am gonna use to water with...

chiefALLday said:
is this possible? i havent searched thoroughly on this topic, it just popped up in my head, any knowledge of this stoners?

It is as easy as setting your dwc bucket outdoors

i dont grow or anything , i was just wondering if it was possible,, random thoughts you know

Latest posts

Back