Outdoor maybe- anyone tried this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MergeLeft

I feel better already!
Reaction score
I have some extra plants I am dying to put outside, has anyone here tried planting in their garden among other plants, maybe even similar plants? I've read about this and if anyplace would be a good place for it, it would be my place. My lot is well off the beaten track and covered with intense gardens. Thought I could grow then indoors till the outside beds are taller, then slip one in.

Just an idea, probably a stupid one, but if anyone has tried or heard about anybody doing this I'd like to hear about it.

As long as you don't have nosy neighbors, go for it. Many people do it.

indeed, ive seen it many times, go for it. but like DL says, if you think your neighbours are twats, id reconsider. although, you could give them some extreme training so they dont over grow any of your garden flowers. you have plants right? then why dont you take cuttings off it now, that way, youre starting off with small plants, and they shouldnt out grow your garden.

hope this helps mate 85CANNABLISS

Thanks guys. Most of my "neighbors" are trees and "vacation houses" aand critters so should work fine.

I would suggest keeping it inside if you already grow indoors. However if you do go outside. Don't plant on your own land. And take different paths in every time.

That way if you do get busted. they can't confiscate your stuff cause it ain't on your land. :) And you can deny it till the end .. who is gonna prove.. hey you just stumbled upon it. .. someone else must of planted it right :)

Thanks Mr.Wakenbake, the suns comin up & I think I'll go hiking in the greenbelt.

Thats what I do Veg. em inside them take them to my lil secret loaction and change the soil water her down and shes good to go!
Happy growing

Latest posts

Back