ozone generator q.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potwarrior

Reaction score
im running a stealth pc grow box/ top feed/ dwc (w/o the air stone) using botanicare, pureblend pro & general hydro's florablend (vegan compost tea) but its not so stealthy, being that you can smell it from outside from 4 GDP's.

tater said ozone is bad for organic growers and i was worried about the compost tea i use (general hydro's)

right now i plan to put the generator on a timer so it can sync w/ my lights and fans. is this a good idea? how should i run it.

this is what im doing.... from all the research ive done it seems like an ozone generator is way easier that putting together a carbon filter. You just buy it and plug it in. From what ive read though you have to be very careful about how much ozone it emits. Too much can be harmful to people. Im buying a ozone generator and one una block... im sure this will work for 4-6 plants. I found an ozone generator for 20 bucks that fits 5x15 M room.

Latest posts

Back