Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not drooling over the awesome Scout and the crazy doggie pictures......

Gorgeous detail work Colorado Lady... I'm a CO native living too far from the Rockies... :rolleyes: Love the contrasting colors and textures MojaveMama... very tactile! :)

Yeah i'm still here and wishing i had something stronger ...
Feet are just on fire and havent been able to get around at all ! Crawling at my age sucks unless you can blame it on the cocktails....

Loving the art work bro ! Have you ever thought bout displaying it in a gallery ? My ex told me to do the same and unbelievably they wanted to see more ! Smoke well and in peace ~

Hey, some good stuff in this thread!
Just to show you how totally off the wall I used to be - remember the 1976 thread - here's a watercolour of mine (well part of one), called "Fat Freddie's Trip"

fatfreddiesdream.jpg

MEDS.....you need to explain this disease to me, wow, can't imagine that much pain.....remember MOM, she said that VICODIN was her favorite, and I had to take 1000mgs after my teeth were extracted.....three times a day
.....but I am betting that you have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works....have you talked to Mojave about it?

leafminer.....glad you stopped by.....wow, you were weird, love the 'sideburns' and the Fedora....BUT.....the Orange Creature's legs are great, especially with the suction cups.....

I have several sketchbooks from the early 1970's full of weird creatures, fun to look at every now and then

MEDS.....it's time for a bong show....and everybody here will go nuts

HICK....I know you are checking me out, so how about some of the kids art or some of your stuff, don't be shy

I found the lid to the trash burner barrel lying up against a bench out in the woods, about 20 or so feet away. This hiding place is easily visible from where I was standing and wondering where my lid had gone. Creepy eyes?

Am wondering while it's taking so long for new members to show off their stuff.

Whenever I go to this site I am always anxious to see if there is something new.

mojave.....this one seems to be unfinished but for some reason I stopped and I don't know why.......

just wondering why I am talking directly to you and not the 'club' in general
.....and.....it's because you are a great critic and an unforgettable, haunting fan and a plagued, obsessed collector extraordinary.....and I love your own passion for your incredible, unbelievable, unthinkable 'how did you do this' creations....you are truely gifted and am proud to call you my friend

I just re-read this and am telling myself to shut up, shut up, shut up and quit slobbering on the keyboard

had breakfast at a place called the 'Pancake House', sat in a booth facing Hwy 101 and watched log trucks, chip trucks, big trucks in general coming straight at me and at the last second turning because the Hwy was veering away from the Restaurant, but still within ten feet of it as they zoomed by at about 40 mph....

so it was real easy to imagine a truck driver having a heart attack, or real, low blood sugar diabetic attack, or a stroke or peeing in a bottle which spills in his lap.......there was nothing there to stop a truck, only a 4 by 4 post, some glass windows, and then tables, chairs and booths

had a weird omelet, hashbrowns and sourdough toast, ate half of it.....oh yeah the hot sauce tasted like spagetti sauce, wasn't hot, wasn't even warm

had to go to the VA for lab work, the restaurant is on the way

OK, this one was a real treat to discover in the catacombs of documents

Chechnian-fighter.jpg

Another of Grandma's oil paintings. This was a creek that was the summer bathing hole. It was cold cold cold.

bathing hole.JPG

Just went back and read the last couple pages...havent checked in here in a while......
WOW!
Should I list everyone...
AWESOME Work, Colorado, Painter, Mojave, leafminer.....and anyone else I missed.

Peedude....sent ya a pm and keep them pics comin !
Mojave ...Love that pressed paper work very cool.

TC...Nice work by grandma any of them talents make it youre way ?

tc......your granny's art is stealing the show.....WOW.....she is amazing, did she go to an art school or is she self taught?

meds.....got your PM, thanks so much for writing....now it's time for some of your incredible pipes

I wish i could right now...need to find another source for some meds. Unfortunately i'm a mess right now and need to chill with something seriuosly DANK ~

Painter, Grandma did art with her friends...they hired a teacher, started with pencil, (I have a pic of some spurs on a fence post that is awesome), then the group hired a watercolor painter/teacher (I have one of those, a pic of a school house that my mom went to in the desert), then they did oils and she did most of her work in oils from then on. I have a few more I will post....her work and the groups work was displayed in various banks and restraunts through the town...they are all gone now. We become our parents, then our grandparents...and those are some pretty big shoes we must fill. I am wishing now that I had had as many kids as my grandma, she had 14 grandkids from four children.....me one kid and nary a grandkid in sight. I would have a bunch more grey hair prolly and a much more empty bank account....lol...have a good evening all!

Meds, I sure hope you are feeling better.....my talent runs more toward crafts, leatherwork and such. A bit of whittling is also fun when camping....

I think I got into some sort of trouble over at the BHC for posting some alphabet letters in such a way that I might incur the wrath of the Mods

If that is true, then I apologize for my irritating sense of humor, really I do

tc.....thanks for the great, great story about granny......she is now one of my special art heroes. TC, I did some leather work at a psych facility in Tacoma, WA.....they had all this elk hide you could play with, made some purses and bags and stole some for the Sioux Indians that were there in the same hospital......they said 'thanks'

So here is a drawing I did last night and worked on it again this afternoon.....maybe this is how we should express ourselves

The-green-guys-with-tongue-out.jpg

Hi:ciao: P-dude

How long does it take for you to do a sketch? Like the one above^^^^

this pic hung on my grand dads, then my dads, and now our wall. no idea before that, or where grand dad got it...

then we have this reflection print of an innocent puppy that Irish gave to the missus on valentines day 2002. (chocolate', and flowers also, of course)...

grand mom had it going on Tc...

nice pics everyone...

101_2422.jpg

101_2443.jpg

P-Dude that pic is the BHCers watching the mods leave :p

Evening everyone ! I've been not doing so hot and Thanks for the Thoughts !
Mojavemama~ I tink i have a new crush ...lol
TC: Love that work of grandma's Ive got a couple as well I'll have to find...
Painter : Thanks Brother ! I've tried to pull some picks up today from an old zip ( yeah OLD skool here ) got a couple more to go through to get 'em on a cd before they melt away...lol
Have good one peeps back to the tub for now..~

IRISH....nice cowboy picture, always wanted to be a cowboy but can't ride a horse very far, hurts my butt....and the doggie drawing/print is sooooooooo cute, bet the wifey loves it

meds....hot bath or cold bath? What's the Thai Super Skunk like? Been holding back on germing the SINGLE SEED i have. Am looking forward to your pics my friend

Latest posts

Back