Papaya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazeydays

Reaction score
Have these new seeds i just got today, Has any one tried growing this strain before, Any INFO would be app. Using ff soil,biobizz nutes with stimulants.

Have not started germ yet.

Hope to have good luck!!!!:cool::watchplant:

I'm curious about papaya myself. Let me know how it goes. On the small indica front from Nirvana I have Aurora Indica which should turn purple towards the end if I get the right pheno.

the way I see it....if you do mean this papaya-fruity fusion
which can get from dutchseed bank here the info about this strain

Papaya-also known as Mango-is a cross between KC 33 (a sativa/indica blend) and an Afghani strain that's known for it's large bud production. Papaya is recommended for indoor or greenhouse growing, but it has been known to produce its trademark sweet, fruity smell and taste when cultivated in prime outdoor conditions.

The Papaya strain is fast growing and fast finishing. It is known to mature early and is quite resilient to both disease and mold. The sativa/indica hybrid is a short plant with dense buds and heavy, large fan leaves. The crystallized nugs leave the branches and leaves very sticky and greasy.

Papaya is known for it's tropical aroma and mango-like taste. The high is very lethargic, and dopey. A very strong strain with an extremely potent taste.
so you ordered that? :eek: opps I think I reckon who u are hehe
aint tell ya where I got this pic and info:ignore: :p

papay.jpg

Hey, cant wait to see how it grows, hopefully wont have problems.
haven't grown any thing but bagseed!
all went well.

thanks to mp.

hi
I was growing nirvana papaya last year. very good strain . makes you very stoned and the aroma is wonderful . i had a break for the summer but now im gonna start all over again and for sure papaya is gonna be the first to germ.
good luck.

Latest posts

Back