Paranoia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackson1

Reaction score
Anyone? Man,the things that u never gave a second thought to are now obvious on your mind. Just had a heli flying near the house, made two passes and went away but it makes you wonder for sure.

If there is nthing out side to see I wouldn't worry to much
:48: and relax

No one knows a thing. This was a heli that could easily of have had FLIR on board. I know Helicopters and this one was high dollar. I am sure it was nothing and thankfully lights were off at the time of fly over but once you start growing you look at things differently.

Loose lips definately do sink ships but not paying attention or questioning certian things is as good as being stupid and can be just as bad for you. Never telling anyone isn't all of it.

most of us the last thing we worry about is FlIR it not that popular in all areas

dude...it was probably life flight trying to find the hospital.

Keep your mouth shut and you will be fine.

I know what you mean though....I get high, and think the neighbors can hear what I'm thinking sometimes...lol

jackson1 said:
No cause for concern, I can see my point is being missed.
Are you wanting to discuss paranoia in general? I can relate to that...think the neighbors might know?? Do my clothes smell like weed at work?...lol that kinda stuff?

I started noticing the helicopters and low flying small aircraft as soon as I switched on the big light. I don't have any problem admitting I'm more paranoid than I used to be just smoking. I worry that even though I don't smell it, someone else does. I worry way to much. Is it gona stop me from smoking? No. I love my ganja.

Hamster Lewis said:
Are you wanting to discuss paranoia in general? I can relate to that...think the neighbors might know?? Do my clothes smell like weed at work?...lol that kinda stuff?

No, not at all, really. I am simply saying there is more to it than just keeping your mouth shut that can and probably will eventually get you caught if your clueless to simple things easily over looked just like your talking about and more. Ya gotta be detailed and cover yourself in order to make sure your covered and you don't have to be paranoid to be detailed in every aspect. :D

The helicopter. if you were here when it happened you might not be so quick to judge. No chance of life flight getting lost looking for a hospital, I'm rural and they ain't stupid. I can say however it is possible it was life flight as the highway is 4-5 miles from me and that's not a lot of distance to cover for a helicopter. They may have went out wide until it was safe to land where they needed to.

I find this hard to believe this is not educational for some thinking they are all safe and sound until the slip up and then what? Don't talk, but even more so, don't slip up in other areas either.

OldHippieChick said:
I started noticing the helicopters and low flying small aircraft as soon as I switched on the big light. I don't have any problem admitting I'm more paranoid than I used to be just smoking. I worry that even though I don't smell it, someone else does. I worry way to much. Is it gona stop me from smoking? No. I love my ganja.

I hear you there OHC, i'm like a protective animal on high alert right now but I guess my real point here is if you are prepared in every area their is little to nothing to worry about, just not talking is not enough is all i was saying. The heli just made me think about it.

lol paranoia i got some for you alright well when i first started to get into growing was years back anyways well i was living with the mom and that wasn't the deal she was completely fine with it you know. The thing was i lived no more than 2 blocks away from the police station and i never worried as long as they were just vegging but for some reason when they started to flower boy you better believe i was on my toes with everything that was going on around me, remember its never bad to be cautious but try not to get too paranoid :)

Yeah I understand where you are coming from. Couple years ago I had not once but twice a heli fly over my patch while I was in it!!!!!!!!! They were low too LOL. I had on camo and just tucked my chin to my chest and tried to blend in. They didn't notice anything and kept going. I have a regular fly route here and they use it every single year, and they go RIGHT OVER MY DAMN HOUSE LOL!!!

try living close to the busiest highway in a huge city, and leo's helicoppter is known to have Flir,

the chopper traffic is unreal, there are life flights, traffic and news choppers
and ofcourse Leo.

i get a little paranoid somtimes, but i always have to remeber, its not me they want, my grow wont justify the fuel needed just to start their chopper.

They always fly low where I live. Usually it's an excercise (near an AFB) or they are looking for a someone. I've gotten immune to them. Sometimes they light up the yards. They are definately looking for someone when that happens.

Very cool, now we are getting somewhere. Low flying helicopters should always peek your interest a little. A helicopter has it's best chance of a safe auto rotation touch down at 500 feet minimum. Anything lower than that, there is a reason they are flying below that height. Maybe has nothing to do with you but there is a reason.

Keep them coming, I like to read about how you are dealing and what step's you might be taking in order to feel safer.

They are more than likely not trying to find your 1000w light though is all I was trying to say. Unless you have some huge operation, they are not out just randomly searching for indoor ops.

Now in the fall, outdoor crops...certainly. I've had more than a few spots found by the choppers, even when planting single plants spaced out.

Loose lips is the biggest reason for getting busted.

legalize_freedom said:
They are more than likely not trying to find your 1000w light though is all I was trying to say. Unless you have some huge operation, they are not out just randomly searching for indoor ops.

Now in the fall, outdoor crops...certainly. I've had more than a few spots found by the choppers, even when planting single plants spaced out.

Loose lips is the biggest reason for getting busted.

I'd say you are right on about that LF but with my luck they will indeed turn the FLIR on to check the "settings" and theres my little 400, lol. No really, I'm not concerned about the FLIR, it will be an accident when/if they find it with my luck for sure.

I just hate having to even worry about it. We are being repressed, not breaking laws like they would like to think.

I can tell the difference between state police chopper and life flight.
Engine sound.
I can tell if the chopper is not on a flight path.
The life flight has two different flight paths here.
One to go to one city-one for another.
The state police chopper is older style-Iroquois.
Life flight is newer turboshaft engine-whines like crazy.

I don't even have to have windows open.
Hows that for paranoia!??
:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back