Pass a hospital blood test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin' Mama

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new and have a serious question: do any of you know how to cleanse the THC out of your blood for a hospital blood test? I have 93 days to go before my test and haven't smoked for almost 2 days now. I'm a chronic user, having smoked heavily/daily for 14 years. I tried to stop smoking a few months ago but only made it 9 days before caving in & sparking up. I'm 42 yo, I have a small-to-medium build, 5'6" & 135 pounds, and generally speaking, a high metabolism (can eat whatever I want usually without gaining any weight). I've been sick for the last few months so I haven't been getting any exercise whatsoever recently, but used to be in very good shape (if you go back like 10 years :rolleyes: ). Also, has anyone got any good tips on things to do to help ease the physical withdrawal symptoms like restless legs, irritability, etc.? About how long can I expect to have these symptoms, given my history? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated! :cool:

Smokin' Mama?

Anyway, your dependancy is a psycological one and not physical. The restless and irritability issues are because you're not satisfying the habit and you are trying to find ways to justify your "need".

All the justifying you can come up with will only pull you away from your goal to stop. Take one day at a time and know that when you cave - you fail. Ya got 90 days. Suk it up and do something for yourself.

Are you in an environment that makes it too convenient to not "say no"? If you are, it will be tough, but when it comes down to it, you have to live with yourself at the end of the day. Were you strong enough to follow through with your goal or not? Don't set yourself up to fail, set yourself up to win!

When I chose to quit smoking cigs, I said that was it, and put them down for me. Sneaking only prolongs the misery, and you never quit because you justify and compromise. Give cold turkey a shot for you. Sometimes it's the only option ya got.

PB:)

What kinda blood test ma?
If it is not a drug screening they won't test for it...might if its for a blood transfusion or donation...but routine bloodwork. they don't screen. At least they never did for me....and trust me, my system hasn't been clean in over a decade.

edit: oh its smokin' mama confused me there for a sec. We have a mod named "smokingma"

:yeahthat: I get a blood draw done every 3 months to check my liver enzymes for my HepC, I haven't had any problems, cuz they don't check for drugs. I have been a smoker for over 35 years and have never had a drug test.:D :yay:

Peace...j.b.

This is not me guys. It's a new member. I was confused for a sec as well. :p

SmokinMom said:
This is not me guys. It's a new member. I was confused for a sec as well. :p
me 2 mom! :p:stoned:

I have always believed that SOME addiction is mental, not physical. Things such as Cocaine and such are definately physical, but I have always believed that Marijuana was one of those things that is a mental addiction. You need it because you THINK you need it. Your body does not actually need it to survive.

You just have to be stronger than your mental addiction. Get it in your mind to quit and do it. I am doing that right now! Same thing with cigarettes, though that I think is actually physical because of the chemicals in the cigarettes.

Good luck... I know I need it!

~Metalchick

I would tend to say that any chemical that your body comes to recognize as being in its system all the time will have some sort of withdrawal....Additionally I would say its different for different people.....myself - I dont smoke all the time because I dont always have weed......but when I do have it I am usually high all day every day.....when I stop....Im cool until day 2 without weed, then I really get the strong urge/need to smoke.....I ride that out and right at 2 weeks with no weed I feel the same urge, not as strong....THEN 2 months, no weed I feel the same urge, not as strong as the time before.....
Its very strange but its my body, I dont think its mental because It just pops up out of the blue....but who knows, maybe it is mental....I should know, Im degreed in psychology(ha, whoever heard of a pothead with a psych degree...LOL)<------sarcasm

smokin Mama, look for a product called "Completely CLean" made by a company called Purified. its a seven day program that will clean your Urine, Salvia, liver, and blood. its around $100 all depending on where u go.

u might be able to find it at this website
www.testnegative.com

just so u know, its illegal to do any test's looking for any substances in your system without signing a release. if they say there looking at your blood for routine work, they cannot look at anything else.

around here... if you want to "clean out the impurities" in your body for a blood test, you go down to china town and get some herbal tea they got down there.

even if they do find THC in your system... who's to say you didn't pick it up from second-hand smoke?

denial, denial, denial....

LOL.. when I was working at a car dealership they tested randomly one employee every month and I happened to get tested one month. I took a system cleaner, but they still managed to find a "trace" amount of THC. The lab tech said it was one point away from failing. I told my boss when he got the results that my husband was a smoker and that I had been exposed. He totally bought it! LOL!

metalchick832 said:
LOL.. when I was working at a car dealership they tested randomly one employee every month and I happened to get tested one month. I took a system cleaner, but they still managed to find a "trace" amount of THC. The lab tech said it was one point away from failing. I told my boss when he got the results that my husband was a smoker and that I had been exposed. He totally bought it! LOL!

see? denial, denial, denial... "prove it that I smoke weed voluntarily..."

I don't know... over here in Van, they seem pretty lax about the whole smoking weed thing.

when I was younger, if the cops ever caught you with weed, you just acted like you were being totally straight up and honest about what u got or did... "ya, ok man.... u caught me. here's the joint that u caught me about to smoke... and to answer your question about if I have any more...here's the roach of the other joint I smoked... sorry". then when they leave, u just pull out the rest of your bag and role another. :hubba:

and u know damn well that they didn't report the weed they took off you... I've even seen them smoking joints up in the cab when I've been thrown in the back of a paddy wagon when they break up a party... :rofl:
the guys liked the weed they got off me that night so much, they didn't take me back to the drunk tank... they dropped me off a few blocks away from my own house when I told them were I lived - I couldn't believe it!:)

a lot more people smoke weed than people realize ;)

That crazy vancouver guy said:
see? denial, denial, denial... "prove it that I smoke weed voluntarily..."

I don't know... over here in Van, they seem pretty lax about the whole smoking weed thing.

when I was younger, if the cops ever caught you with weed, you just acted like you were being totally straight up and honest about what u got or did... "ya, ok man.... u caught me. here's the joint that u caught me about to smoke... and to answer your question about if I have any more...here's the roach of the other joint I smoked... sorry". then when they leave, u just pull out the rest of your bag and role another. :hubba:

and u know damn well that they didn't report the weed they took off you... I've even seen them smoking joints up in the cab when I've been thrown in the back of a paddy wagon when they break up a party... :rofl:
the guys liked the weed they got off me that night so much, they didn't take me back to the drunk tank... they dropped me off a few blocks away from my own house when I told them were I lived - I couldn't believe it!:)

a lot more people smoke weed than people realize ;)
funny you say that out here the cops took my bong 2 pipes 3onces and wrote me up for a loud muffler fix it ticket lol,so what did they do with all my **** they didnt report it lol:D all cause we were honest and they only found 3 there were a few more in the speaker box they let us take with us lol crooked cops.:D and the town i was in was one of the most strict.PS

I don't think I would play russian roulette hoping I get a pothead cop :)

Latest posts

Back