[PDF] Some other good books on microbes and organics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sMACkaddict

Señor Member
Reaction score
Marijuana Botany

hxxp://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07513032156123072028

Marijuana Chemistry: Genetics, Processing, Potency

hxxp://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=24185199892872851213

I also have Teaming with Microbes, but its over 100mb and that is not easy for me to upload. Hopefully I can put it up soon because its an awesome book, but we will see... enjoy these two for now.

sMACk

these ones should be good forever I guess, no limit set by me. Also, no password. These aren't DRMed eBooks like the TLO I uploaded, so I was a little more lax on procedure...

enjoy
sMACk

i have the paperback of mj chemistry, have yet to read mj botany, and im half way done teaming with microbes...and i've got to say, teaming with microbes is very very very in depth. it talks about all of the living organisms in soil, all of their symbiotic relations ships etc. a very very very good read

Teaming with Microbes is thorough. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's that in depth. For our, i.e., mine and, I apprehensively assume, most of the growers on this site, purposes it is, but for some one actually studying the material, it doesn't scratch too deep.

I haven't digitally cracked mj chem open yet, but I am looking forward to it.

sMACk

Latest posts

Back