Permit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Ok ok so im sure you all had yours when you were 16 or 17 or w/e but i got into a situation where i had to wait till i was 18. Month after my birthday and i finally got my permit today. im so *&%^& happy. because now i can drive my $80,000 Infinity. So thats what iv been doing all day, just cruising around. Thought id share my excitment with you all.

Good cozy hugs i feel you, i just got my lic reinstated . Its was suspended for a year. i have a Lexus Gs 350 worth half yours but we share the same joy..b easy out there thats a fast sillycar..l8 dude

because i got it for $500. Of course now its not worth $80,000 lol. I got it used, 3 years used, they got hit by a jeep. Not bad at all just bent the back bumper in alittle and since they are rich and dont care, they didnt want it. So i paid $500

Rocker420 said:
because i got it for $500. Of course now its not worth $80,000 lol. I got it used, 3 years used, they got hit by a jeep. Not bad at all just bent the back bumper in alittle and since they are rich and dont care, they didnt want it. So i paid $500

Sweet, can't beat that.
Im curious what model Infinity is it??

No offense but I hate families that give their kids cars better than most parents drive. A few years ago the 05 mustange JUST came out and 3 freshman at my college had 1.

I'd watch driving fast in it. Its one of the larger reasons cops give kids tickets (a mommy and daddy given high dollar car).

No, it's not even that, getting a high dollar car means nothing but the parents would like them to have a very nice car and live a successful life in most cases. Prolly are really proud they're going to college etc. Buut, it's the people that get the cars that decide to do stupid things. Girls, putting on make up and changing while driving? comeon....Guys...racing, i've even heard SHAVING, trying to show off. It's the reasons. I mean if that same kid that showed off and got a ticket in a mustang had a beat up civic, they'd do the same thing.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

You should have seen what my 1st car was. Hahaha.

A 76 Pontiac Grand Prix. It was a big ol boat. It would die on me all the time. My dad bought it for me for a big whopping $200.

:D

haha, nice mom!!! sounds like you could pick up all the guys in that thing ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
haha, nice mom!!! sounds like you could pick up all the guys in that thing ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Don't fool yourself. Mom doesn't even need a car to pick up guys.:p

Uh oh, apparently she attracts some good kind though, for some reason 22 years ago is stuck in my head??? why mom? haha!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back