pete pellets... day 3!!!??!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
hey... this is what i did...

i soaked my pete pellets in distilled water (room temp).
once they were full of water, i squeezed them gently to get any excess water out.
then i placed each seed about a cm ro so below the surface, and placed more pete on top... i basically have been making sure they remain moist, but doing nothing other than leaving them in a dark cupboard...

anyway, it is day 3, should i be concerned?? should it take a lot longer than that using pete??

it could take anywhere from 7-10 days for them to sprout. i wouldnt worry

bigb said:
it could take anywhere from 7-10 days for them to sprout

should i worry about any possibility of the seeds not sprouting???

i got seeds from the green seed co.

dont know anything about the company you got your beans from, but i wouldnt stress to much untill atleast 10 days have passed.

with the pete pellets, i should see the roots crawling out the sides and bottom...right?

curiouscat420 said:
with the pete pellets, i should see the roots crawling out the sides and bottom...right?

Yes, but you'll see the sprouts first.

sweet! and once the sprouts have started i will transplant them into my aero... and begin nutes... love how this gets going...

nice good luck keep us updated

curiouscat420 said:
sweet! and once the sprouts have started i will transplant them into my aero... and begin nutes... love how this gets going...

sounds like you got going on now good luck :cool:

Latest posts

Back