pH kits.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
hello everyone,i was visiting a local pet store when i came across some pH up and pH down additives when i seen this powder.the label say pH 6.5 and thats about it.basically you add the powder to water to achieve a pH of 6.5.im just trying to see if anyone knows if this is safe to use on soil plants.if so could i not just put some powder on the soil and water it in?reminder:the pH solution i found was obviously for aquariums.i do not have any pH problems at the moment but figured it would be a nice investment if it works for the future.thanks guys/gals.

I don't think I'd put that stuff right into the soil, cause once something is in the soilm, its a bit hard toget out, which sucks if you put something in the soil that hurts the plant. I used aquarium PH adjusters for a long time, and they are just fine, and fit for human comsumption (well not the addatives themselves, but they water and plants they go in). If you wanna try the ph 6.5 insoil as an experiment, remember to post your results, as that could be some interesting stuff.

can u list what its made of or are there any warnings on it?if it works lol i will be the first to buy it :D whats the name of the stuff also?

Latest posts

Back