pH problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D3

Stoned Senior Member
Reaction score
My ph is 7.0, I ran out of my pH down. What can I do till my pH down comes in? My PPM is 210, I know it's low but my plants are seedlings. I grow in an Aeroflo2, room temp. is 75 degrees, water temp. is between 65 to 70 degrees & a 1000w light about 18" off the grow. Room ventalated great & light as well. Help needed, quick.:eek: Thanks Man:afroweed:

Check the DIY section. I believe that there are a couple of DIY pH down threads.

The temp. at the plants is 83 degrees, so heats not the problem. Are you talking about lumens? What about the pH?

I have 1 question first.

You knew you were running low, you new you needed to order or go fetch or collect more PH down.

Why didnt you do it?

u can use lemons for ph down but it will add extra maybe unwanted vitamins or sugars im sure but it works i used it for 1 day untill i could get to store.

We dont have a hydro store here. I thought I had a bottle in the cabnet. I ordered yesterday. I'll do the lemon, thanks bigb. Hippy, whats with the attitude, dude?

The Hemp Goddess said:
:giggle::giggle:...cuz we're stoners...:giggle::giggle:

Leave it to the Goddess of Hemp WeednReefer to give you the straight up correct answer every time no matter what! I'm now going to read all her 3,000 posts so I can feel closer to such an brilliant, intelligent woman of my dreams. Ok, I'm just high as hell.:afroweed:

Regular vinigar will bring it down, but it will not be really stable.

Latest posts

Back