Pick the winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the winner

• Diaz

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Sterling was leading with his jaw

the ref did the right thing by stopping it , even though Sterling was still moving , the ref saved him from some potentially dangerous strikes

that Suga is lightening fast and has a heavy right hand for a skinny boy

but yeah , that was a picture perfect right cross counter punch
Looks like the ref waited until Sterling rolled from his back to his stomach. He was right to let it go as long as it did otherwise there would have been a dispute. Once someone turtles though, the ref should step in.

Ok fight fans , some good fights tomorrow

whos gonna win?

Volkanovski or Makachev?

IMG_6783.jpeg

Usman or Chimaev?

IMG_6784.jpeg

my vote goes to Volk and Chimaev

Last edited:
Ok fight fans , some good fights tomorrow

whos gonna win?

Volkanovski or Makachev?

View attachment 344560

Usman or Chimaev?

View attachment 344561

my vote goes to Volk and Chimaev
Don’t watch much anymore but Usman is a beast. The Russian Muslims/Naguramentov fighters pretty much have no quit and maul their opponents. Should be a good fight. I see Usman knocking his opponent out in the 2nd round. He needs to win big.

Chimaev is a wild man in the cage and will give Usman all he can handle….I think someone is going down here in round 1 and my money is on Usman

Volk all the way….11 days short notice and he is all in…I think Volk will knock out Makachev in the 3rd round

My $$$$ is always on Chico Esquiala. MMA been bery bery goood to him.

Bubba

Don't know either one of them but I'll go with the ugly fker on the right,, second picture.😁

well that did not turn out how I wanted

but for those fighters to take a championship fight on 10 days , what else would be expected?

massive underdogs and it showed….Volk and Usman looked as slow as molasses

but hey , we know MMA is about the Honor , Courage , and Pride <——-> $$$🤡

Well here we go again. Pick who you think will win.
I got Mike.

FB_IMG_1709922010673.jpg

I had a video pop up random on my youtube a couple late nights back. Showed Mike training for this upcoming fight. At least I think so. It never said who he was fighting... Unless something crazy happens or there is some sort of fix is in type deal. I will take Mike in less than 3 rounds. Based on his training, I can tell you that he is taking whomever his next fight is seriously. Maybe I should ask is it UFC stuff or strictly boxing... If it's boxing only... This ought to be one of those really quick bouts.

It's boxing and Iron Mike is going to kick his ass.

Latest posts

Back