Pick the winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the winner

• Diaz

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I know.ive watched the MMA and UFC since day one . Never liked neither one of them.

There is a 72% probability that Jake Paul will beat Nate Diaz

1682351708479.png

Sorry brother but i have to disagree with ya on this one. Diaz will get his ass kicked in a boxing ring with this guy. This isnt an MMA fight.
I don't like either one of them but Diaz is not a boxer. Plus i cant stand the fker even more so than the other prick.

If im wrong Roster will give you a reach around. 😁

Diaz is a prick. Good MM Artist,,but a prick. I hope he gets knocked out.
That would be a surprise.
Diaz is gonna smack him around and talk shit until he snaps and then after paul flails his arms around a bit he's gonna get knocked out.
Diaz is a different breed of animal compared to the other exhibitions Paul has been in.......haven't actually seen him in a fight yet.

That would be a surprise.
Diaz is gonna smack him around and talk shit until he snaps and then after paul flails his arms around a bit he's gonna get knocked out.
Diaz is a different breed of animal compared to the other exhibitions Paul has been in.......haven't actually seen him in a fight yet.
There is a pole at the top. I say Diaz loses. Ive seen him beat before and i say he gets his ass kicked in a stand up no kicking or take down fight.

Diaz we know

who the fvck is Paul?

if it is a real fight , and not staged for money , yeah right , Diaz will put a whooping on whoever this Paul dude is

but if it is all done for publicity and money , Diaz will lose but they will have a rematch in the cage where Diaz will win

and then there will be a Trilogy

it is all so predictable

but in a real street fight , no contest

Sorry brother but i have to disagree with ya on this one. Diaz will get his ass kicked in a boxing ring with this guy. This isnt an MMA fight.
I don't like either one of them but Diaz is not a boxer. Plus i cant stand the fker even more so than the other prick.

If im wrong Roster will give you a reach around. 😁

attention roster , attention roster

get ready , your time is coming…😂😂

Jake wins,,Diaz gets cut up and knocked out. 😁
Won't be no rematch because punk Jake isn't a MM Artist like Diaz.
Diaz would choke him out within minutes in a MMA fight.

Jake wins,,Diaz gets cut up and knocked out. 😁
Won't be no rematch because punk Jake isn't a MM Artist like Diaz.
Diaz would choke him out within minutes in a MMA fight.

if I am not mistaken , Jake has already agreed to a cage match if he wins in the ring

Latest posts

Back