Pick the winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the winner

• Diaz

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Which brings us all back around
Flat or Round?
1689768576957.png

Sorry brother but i have to disagree with ya on this one. Diaz will get his ass kicked in a boxing ring with this guy. This isnt an MMA fight.
I don't like either one of them but Diaz is not a boxer. Plus i cant stand the fker even more so than the other prick.

If im wrong Roster will give you a reach around. 😁
I guess I miss understood the details but in a fight mma style not boxing Diaz would ruin him

Yep,,Diaz would take him down and choke him out in a heartbeat in MMA but this is a boxing match. Diaz wil get his ass kicked in a stand up fight with Paul.
You can still change your vote.😁

I ain't paying no money to watch those two assholes fight. I'll know when I check tomorrow.
Right now it's western night. Oh wait, thats every night.😁🍿

Was a good fight. Nate got knocked down in the 5th round but the fight went the distance.
Paul won by a unanimous decision.
Give me my money.😁
artworks-000052396538-dl72hw-t500x500.jpg

all publicity , what a disappointment….I don’t believe Jake will ever get in the cage with Nate unless it’s all rigged and there is a lot of money involved

meanwhile , now I have to listen to this big mouth until someone comes along and clocks him

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...n-sterling-with-blasting-tko-wins-title/live/

my favorite mma guy right now is Volkanavski

past fighters?…….Hoyce Gracie and Bas Rutan

Sterling was leading with his jaw

the ref did the right thing by stopping it , even though Sterling was still moving , the ref saved him from some potentially dangerous strikes

that Suga is lightening fast and has a heavy right hand for a skinny boy

but yeah , that was a picture perfect right cross counter punch

Latest posts

Back