Pick the winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the winner

• Diaz

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
That would be a brilliant business move

another show me the money moment

68D7F91E-D2AF-4051-B48A-9547E58D9E13.jpeg

Yeah Diaz gets bloody pretty easy but just won't go down. I'm taking him in this fight but I don't like the fker. When he is fighting MMA I always cheer for the other guy. I don't like him or his brother. I actually hope he gets his ass kicked but I doubt it. I'll be happy to lose.😁

Yeah Diaz gets bloody pretty easy but just won't go down. I'm taking him in this fight but I don't like the fker. When he is fighting MMA I always cheer for the other guy. I don't like him or his brother. I actually hope he gets his ass kicked but I doubt it. I'll be happy to lose.😁
They are pretty cocky

He's a bjj guy and was skinny for 170. Jake Paul walks around at over 200 lbs. He's gonna batter nate

I hope you are right brother because I can't stand the Diaz brothers. I've been watching MMA since it 1st went on television. I watched the 1st fight that Diaz had. Never liked the *******.

1st free fight on Cable for Dana Whites UFC. This fight is what got the UFC going and it has grew a thousand fold since. He gave both guys a contract that night because the fight was so close. 2005, Stephen Bonnar took on Forrest Griffin

1681389737983.png
1681389797037.png
1681389850851.png

I hope you are right brother because I can't stand the Diaz brothers. I've been watching MMA since it 1st went on television. I watched the 1st fight that Diaz had. Never liked the *******.

1st free fight on Cable for Dana Whites UFC. This fight is what got the UFC going and it has grew a thousand fold since. He gave both guys a contract that night because the fight was so close. 2005, Stephen Bonnar took on Forrest Griffin

View attachment 324622View attachment 324623View attachment 324624

yep yep that fight launched MMA into orbit and look at them now…..millions at the gate and then there is PPV

here is another fight that made the HOF

Brutal!

Latest posts

Back