PIck your spots Wisely! Funny story!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Well last night I went to plant my outdoor garden and lets just say it was quite the adventure! For the past 10 years or so I've grown my outdoor plants in the same spot until this year do to new population growth, so this year I needed a new spot.

Well after racking my brain I remembered my Sister telling me at a recent funeral that I should plant some plants behind the cemetary no one would look there! Not right in the cemetary but a vacant bush behind it, so after remembering this I decided thats the spot!

This is where the story gets interesting, in order to get to my spot I have to through the cemetary which at 2am let me say is not the place to be!:eek: So I drag all the things I need to my new spot and the whole time I was digging and planting I kept hereing awful sounds I've never been so scared in my life:shocked: , thank God i only had 4 plants to plant! After I was done I had to wait an hour for my ride to come get me I was all alone in the middle of the cemetary the most craziest thoughts running through my head you woudln't believe the things I was thinking, and being really high to boot didn't help much either!

Well to make a longer story short my ride came, I told him the story and all he did was laugh his a** off! The moral of my story Pick your spot wisely its not just thieves to worried about! Lets just say its my first and last year growin behind the cemetary!LOL:giggle:

Phatpharmer

PS. Here's acouple pics of the plants going out side there NL 2.5 to 3 ft tall enjoy!

P6210260.JPG

P6210261.JPG

P6210262.JPG

I don't know where your cemetary is but don't rely to heavily on lack of traffic. When I was a kid I used to hang out at the cemetary regularly. I used to go there to smoke, drink, and have sex (if you've never tried it on a cool granite tomb on a hot summer night, especialy durring a electrical/heat storm, you should, you'll be blown away). Alot of teens go to cemetaries because adults usualy avoid them because of societal views on respecting the dead, (and bizzaar fears). I still on occassion go to the cemetary to smoke one and enjoy the solitude.
Good luck with your grow and take care.

I agree with cubby. I would go there on a saturday night and see who the regulars are, might just be the walking dead and i don't think they smoke.

Hope no one finds your patch. Around here drug dealing happen all the time in the cemetaries. I go to where my father and Grandpa are buried once a month to burn 1 with them.

Thanks guy's, I was kind of worried about kids until I actually got to the spot, its fairly thick bush, they would have to track through pretty thick brush to get to my clearing, soMebody would have to get extremly lucky to stumble upon them, and they could'nt see them unless they were within feet of the plants!

Phatpharmer

They aren't in the cemetary they are in the bush behind the cemetary!

i wonder how yur bud will taste
since yur using rotting decaying human flesh as fertz.

my wife says that was insensitive!!

okay ,, you are going to have haunted weed.
but good luck ;)

Let me guess... you're growing White Widow, right? Be careful of the strain. If you have a really stinky strain they might fire the grave digger and look for shallow graves.

Latest posts

Back