Pics of C99 at 30 days Flower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alistair Young said:
Phatpharmer's plants look really nice. However, it seems more natural for them to yellow later on during flowering. Perhaps, it is possible by doing what Hick suggested, to delay the yellowing. But just the same, if it works out nicely every time he grows the same strain, then I guess it doesn't matter when the leaves begin to yellow.

I guess there no improving his grow from me,I bow out!

DirtySouth said:
I understand it always happens,that doesn't mean its suppost to.I take it you don't know the problem,so you accept it?I'm getting the same outcome w/ some Napelese Kush,I'm just not gonna accept it.
Just was wondering if you understood what was happening,thanx

I would say the EVIRONMENT, this where I would look 1st. When leaves yellow/gom crispy this is usealy because they can not transpire, then people think N def so they add more N and it gets worse then you are going to flush because you have addded more N, then its get worse all because the 1st thing to sort out is your environment I would say 95% of all issue I read on this site are environment nowt to do with the feed the amount the qualiity plain and simple ENVIRONMENT, IMHO.:)

Latest posts

Back