Pics of my SOG!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guy's I thought I'd share some pics of my current C99 SOG grow! I recently made this 4x4ft flowering Tent, its made of 2x4's and Panda Film I'm using a 600w HPS Dual Digital Galaxy Ballast cooled by a 6" 449cfm Vortex Inline Fan with a cootube, I'm also using 2 6" 235cfm Axial fans one for intake one for out take this keeps my temps at 24c with the light on and 20c with the light off! This setup cost me about 700$ Canadian to put together not bad if you ask me!

I have 10 plants in 2gal pots right now there about 20"-30" tall there 13 day into flower, I'm using Fox Farm nutes following there feeding schedule at 1/2 strength. So now for the pics hope you enjoy!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

P6240263.JPG

P6240264.JPG

P6240265.JPG

P6240266.JPG

P6240267.JPG

They look great.
Can i ask, seed or clone?
If clone how long did you veg those girls for brfore you went 12 and 12?
Thanks for the photos

Update, just seen your link to your grow, so same here I guess.. 2/3 weeks veg from clone NL very similar to my set up, what feed/stimulantes do you use and at what rate?

stevetosh said:
They look great.
Can i ask, seed or clone?
If clone how long did you veg those girls for brfore you went 12 and 12?
Thanks for the photos

There from clone, I vegged for 14 days form when the clones rooted they were about 10" when I switched to 12/12! And thankyou for the compliment:)

phatpharmer said:
There from clone, I vegged for 14 days form when the clones rooted they were about 10" when I switched to 12/12! And thankyou for the compliment:)

Your welcome.
That is how i do it, from rooted clone 2 weeks veg, 6/7 weeks before harvest, have NL and Cheese.
I noticed you grow NL ( I think) whats your feed programme with them.:)

I've only done 2 NL grows, 1 with horrible results due to ph problems and the other was a small grow only a couple plants, I don't mind the NL smoke but Its not the Indica stone I was looking for, I think this was do to the genetics they were frome Nirvana, usually I'm very happy with Nirvana gear but this I have to say isn't what I expected, definitely not the NL I grew up smoking!

So I decided to try another Indica in my next grow which will be Legends Ultimate Indica(LUI) A friend gave me a beautiful Mom for my B-Day and I just love the stuff I smoked it a few times and its a heavy hitter forsure!

Phatpharmer

Latest posts

Back