Pineapple Skunk and Red Diesel Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya its a bit big but we filled the water up high and its doin its job. its our first attempt at clones and we're hopin for the best thanks for the comments

The ladies look fantastic. Great work. Definitely keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

I hope I can make it to Hookahville this year haha :stoned: Ill post some pics of each of my ladies for you tomorow SWW....Take it easy mang

well we took some clones tonight. took 13 off of the pineapple plants. its our first cloning attempt so we're hoping for roots to show within a week or 2. thanks for stoppin by.

clones1.JPG

clones2.JPG

clones3.JPG

you better make it to hookahville haha. its gonna be legit this year. only 50 miles east of columbus. let me know if you go

just gave the younger ones a shot of nutes today. they were startin to look a lil yellow so i had to help them out. let me know what you guys think about the pineapple. probably gonna kick the red diesel into flower in a week or 2

Here's the plants. The Pineapple Skunk are closing in on 3 weeks flowering and the others are still in veg. the red diesel are in the clay pots and the orange bud are in the grow bags. the orange bud seems to be stretching a lot so we have been lowering the light every night when the pineapple get taken out for the dark stage. hopefully this will end the stretching.

116.JPG

117.JPG

118.JPG

119.JPG

120.JPG

121.JPG

122.JPG

123.JPG

124.JPG

wanted to throw in a few pictures of 2 of the plants close up. seems like the budsites doubled over night and things are starting to look good. camera died so i'll charge it and try to get the rest of the plants close up pictures as well.

125.JPG

126.JPG

Nice job man that one in the front looks a little ill though. Maybe its a nute deficiency? Nice cloner to man, any roots yet? I got a cloner with three air stones and room for about 50 clones as long as the bubbles keep the entire bottom of the lid wet you can go as big as you want, good luck.

looks like you're doing everything right, keep up the good work.
I'm about a week behind you with jock and citral. I'll be popping up a grow journal soon.
looking forward to seeing that red diesel in full bloom.

thanks everyone. yea tater roots just started coming through yesterday. ill load some pics up of the clones tomorrow. is it ok to leave the rooted clones in the cloner for an additional few weeks after they root or should they be put into soil asap? i want to use them as an outdoor grow but wouldn't be able to get them outside for a few weeks. should i through them into grow bags and soil and keep them under that light until then or will they be ok in the cloner?

Man you can leave them in there for pretty much as long as you like, just make sure roots don't become tangeled. I don't transplant out of my cloner until I have roots that are at least 8-12 inches long. One time I left one in there until the root mass was as thick as my forearm. So yeah you're golden man. You might want to put them on super weak nutes though like 1ml per liter, but I wouldn't worry about that until the roots hit the bottom of your rez.

read the supercropping link in my sig, and place the taller plants on the outside of the bulb to either side with the smaller plants in the center- rotate the plants around 180 degree everyday so both sides of the big colas get some light....

you could even raise the smnaller pots up on milk crates or boxes so they wont strech as bad.

lookin great!

here's the clone pictures i promised. a lot of the lower leaves look dead and only 3 have rooted out of the 13 cuts. we'll keep them in the cloner a few more week then they're going into soil and transplanted to outdoor. we'll take as many of the guaranteed females as we can get though. this cloning thing is nice eh.

135.JPG

136.JPG

137.JPG

Latest posts

Back