Pineapple Skunk and Red Diesel Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are all 7 pineapple skunk plants. They're starting to finally fill out. I think we're going to let them go at least 10 weeks and reap the benefits of our patience. The leaves are yellowing pretty bad but that happened to us last time as well, i think it was a nute difficiency. they are starting to look better so i can't complain to much. can't wait for this month to be over so we can start lookin forward to harvest!

138.JPG

139.JPG

140.JPG

141.JPG

142.JPG

143.JPG

144.JPG

145.JPG

146.JPG

I couldn't put up pics of the red diesel last night because they were in the dark period. ill get some pics of them up later on today.

sorry been real busy lately. decided to give the ladies the chop tonight. been 9 weeks flowering. heres some pics, ill get back with the dry weight.

155.JPG

156.JPG

157.JPG

158.JPG

159.JPG

160.JPG

161.JPG

162.JPG

uggggg wish i was in your shoes... maybe youll be able to test some small pop corn nugz for the 4th.... man good journal keep it up..

CONGRATS on the harvest mang. :aok: Nothing like bringing down the ladies knowing you'll be smoking them soon. :hubba: Great job. ;)

Man nice harvest, nothing like home grown. Please give us a weight, I'd love to know your yield!

wow nice harvest buddy! Congrats! :D

Those red diesel looked a little nitgrogen deficiecnt if that makes sense, sorry i'm high :D How are they doing at the mo?

the diesel are doin just fine. ya they were deficient. gave them a good shot of nutes and they perked right back up without yellowin. i love this pineapple bud. so fruity and gets me ripped. ...... i love harvest time

the red diesel are lookin great! can't wait to chop these babies down in a few weeks. probably our smallest yield but definately looks the most potent.

163.JPG

164.JPG

165.JPG

166.JPG

167.JPG

here's the red diesel again, got a few more weeks still til' we harvest. let me know what ya think.

168.JPG

169.JPG

170.JPG

171.JPG

172.JPG

173.JPG

Oh my.. ... oh .. oh OH! .. OH MY!!! .. your plants and buds just look sooo tantalizing and terrific!!, you should be a med grower - A+ .. me luvs the pineapple skunk and chunky diesel pictures, they are superb bro

Thanks akirahz! it does look very lovely right now. sorry about taking pics of only the one cola i was real baked when i updated the journal last night haha. i'll try to throw up some more pics in a few days.

Latest posts

Back