pink pistils???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groworganic

Reaction score
i'm getting pretty close to harvest and i noticed the other day that some of the white pistils on top of the cola are turning pink! i've never seen this before and im not really sure why this is happening. This plant is a different strain than the others, so im not sure if it's genetics or maybe from the temperature (it gets a little chilly at night). Anybody know for sure?

dont sweat it. probably just genetics. what strain? hemp depot's home page has a pic of hopefully what u r experiencing

i've had the same thing before. its nothing to worry about imo. i think its strain related. i can't remember who but someone has a strain called stinky pinky and its pistils turn pink..

There is a lot of different stains out there. Do you know what strain it is?

sounds like it just the strain ,,,but pics would be good if you could ,,if only to see your pretty pink girl :48:

Yeah, hopefully it's genetics. No idea what the strain is, it was some bagseed. I know its good because I only keep bagseed that comes from the dankest buds. As for the pic, can't really get the detail with my lousy dig. camera. She's pretty though :)

i read that some plants with have pink and other colors (i cant spell sorry) from a higher ph in the soil
i know f**k*n incredible will do this at around a ph of 6.8 and up

Latest posts

Back