Plant problems??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
Hello all i recently just started growing an autoflower strain and am into day 32 of it and today woke up after giving it 100ml/gl big bloom yest and seen this problem what does anyone think?? Here is my feeding schedule below:
day 22
Watered all with 650+ml water(6.5) + few drops/gl Superthrive + 4TBSP/gl BIG BLOOM
day 24
Watered all with 750+ml water(6.5) + 4TBSP/gl BIG BLOOM
day 28
Watered all with 750+ml water(6.5) + 4TBSP/gl BIG BLOOM
day 31
Watered all with 775+ml water(6.5) + 100ml/gl BIG BLOOM

here are the pics hope someone can diagnose the problem
thanks

1.JPG

2.JPG

Looks like you might have burned the piss out of your plants bro. Take them to the sink and rinse them till water runs out of the holes in your pots for a few minutes just to make sure. Underfeeding is ALWAYS better then overfeeding my friend. As I understand it, Big Bloom is only supposed to be applied ONCE during blooming due to it's high concentration. Better to read up on feeding than to loose plants needlessly. Just my guess bro.

it seems to be just this one i have many other plants i gave the same amount of feed too and it just seems to be this one and another one doing it...any ideas

Over watered and you want 10ml of feed per gallen not 100ml :rolleyes:

:peace:

HHmmm ( cooked ) ! or baked which do you prefer ? Your signature ??? Everything I say and claim to say on this website is of absolute fiction, therefore...lets say...its a dream...not real....

Latest posts

Back