Plant Tissue Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to use it to keep mothers of multiple strains going. I don't have room to do it otherwise.

and here's a link to the complete book The Biotechnology of Cannabis sativa

hXXp://www.scribd.com/doc/14571756/The-Biotechnology-of-Cannabis-Sativa

ozzydiodude said:
That's some of the best "go to sleep " reading I had done in awhile. Very interesting was to keep strains alive in a small space. This might be the way for a person to keep a living sample of the strains that truely need to be saved for future generations
pre98BBK the most isolated strain ever perfect candidate... Cindy was whored out to the point of "madame" status...she's pimpin others out....might need to keep her before she contracts a MJ venereal disease. :rofl:
I know I have several turns with her :eek: with other strange dudes, a random female, and a brother with a step sister about :eek:
Some sick $#!+ goes on in my garden from time to time when cindy shows up. :48:

pp-Thank you very much. Seems I need to play around with another hormone. I've been using BAP and kinetin. I can get callus with them both but no offshoots. Thanks again!

Mutt-My "lab" is my living room:p. I make sure everything is cleaned prior to culturing and theres no moving air. I used to use the bathroom but it gets cramped in there. I rarely get contams but seem to always get them with canna. My PCer is only 12psi so I usually leave things in it for 30-40 minutes to compensate.

Latest posts

Back