Planted my new bean

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
I'm putting her in a 1gal pot with FFHF and some extra perlite, until about 2-3 weeks then into a 3 gal of FFOF for the rest of her life...and just to recheck...I dont need to put any nutes on her until? When, bc Ocean forest has stuff for like 8 weeks so will that be enough for the rest of my plants life or will I need nutes? I have them already I just don't know if should really use them...

*I can also use a 5 gal bucket if you think its needed

*this is also referenced to a Auto

If you leave her in HF for three weeks then go to ffof you will have 8 weeks, can be more or less depending on the strain. After that, you will need to feed. At 6 weeks i would be looking for hungry plants. You don't want to wait until they are starving to feed, when you notice a yellowing lightness you will need to feed.

How many times can i type feed in one paragraph?

Thanks Rose, I appreciate the help... Would it help to do just minor feedings? Or would it hurt... And also I have SNS 209 that will keep away the thrips and spider mites!

Don't do minor feedings until they are much bigger. Keep us posted, we will tell ya what's up. Mojo for the grow jonny.

Alright thanks!..

it sprouted yesterday! But I'm worried about the heat its been miserably hot the last two days of her young life...but there isn't anything that I can do about it but hope it pulls through my other plants were inside and they were a week or two old when I took them out and it wasn't that hot even then. They got to acclimate over time...she sprouted in 85-95° so either she's gonna die or she'll start out in hot it my become accustomed quicker then putting out from cool to hot? Idk I guess we will find out..?

Any questions?

I put a one day old seedling out to see what would happen, she is hanging in.. I had more seeds so i just did it to see. It is in the 90s here. She is in shade.

The tips of each leaf had like a white tip on it that kinda looks like a root popping out im not sure but its getting stretched...idk how im 12 away from a hps
with some strain stretch is going to happen no matter what light you use, even outdoors in the sun light. i got a white widow x big bud in direct sun light and she stretched like hell, and others right next to her that didn't. keep listening to rose she will keep you on the straight and narrow.

Latest posts

Back