please help my babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokalicious

Reaction score
Hi, new to the site so hi to everyone!!

I need some help with my 4 babies, i am using a nft system, switched to 12/12 a day ago. I am using vita link nutes. I am not sure what the problem is but would be gratefull if anyone can help me.
The tips of the leaves have gone light green/white, some leaves gone more yellow.

Regards

GREEN 001.jpg

GREEN 002.jpg

GREEN 003.jpg

GREEN 004.jpg

GREEN 005.jpg

GREEN 006.jpg

GREEN 010.jpg

GREEN 013.jpg

GREEN 012.jpg

I'am not sure what's goin on but I like to say very nice garden bro:aok:
Just stick around someone will come by that knows what's goin on:)
*EDIT*
Found some pictures that match your plants, So it looks like you either have magnesium deficiency or deficiencies in vegetative growth.
Check the link for yourself:)
http://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688
Hope I can help:aok:
Dro:cool2:

I think you have a sulfur or nitrogen problem. Have you tested your fluid?
Do you have a pH and EC device?

Hi, yes i have both.The ec (cf) is running at 18 and ph at 6, although the ph does keep rising to 6.2 - 6.4. i bring it back down to 5.9 daily.

toka

Looks like a nute def. to me....are you giving them the nutes at full strength? Also now that you have swithed your lighting to a flowering schedule (12/12) you won't have to water them as often, because the lights are'nt on all day and all night drying out your grow medium as much. Look under the "sick plants" section in the main forum, I believe it was Mutt that had some very informative posts on this very subject. Well, GL on your crop, and hope I was able to help or at least point you in the right direction bro.

Thanks kaptain, i am using a nft system so its not a watering problem. i will have a look at the sick plants posts.

Toka

normal..

you you will lose fan leaves during flower..

by the time you are ready to harvest. you will have lost 90% of
all your leaves..

if you like add a little Nitrogen nutes you used during veg..

Uhmmm... I don't know if I'd do that yet. Anybody think about it's going into flowering? I could understand giving them maybe one 1/4 doze veg nutes.... but if he is putting them into flower I would think to just go ahead and start fertilizing for flowering at this point. I've heard it really helps to start the bloomin nutes a week or even two before you initiate a 12/12 photoperiod. I'm not sayin I'm right, just giving my opinion. And make sure to give them a good fertilizer with trace elements so that this does not get worse. I wouldn't rely on my advise, see what a few more people think if I might be on to something here. Good luck! They look great.

just a fast fly by post.....

plants are starving for food.... you said 1 day into 12/12 so the will need N for 2 weeks yet to get thru the stretch and then again midway flower....

hit them up with some food and bring PH down to 5.3 and let it go back up to 6.3 so they will be able to uptake more....

Basic cheat sheet:
Ec goes up, PH goes down=plants require less nutes.
Ec goes down, PH goes up=Plants require more nutes
Ec stable, PH goes up=Equilibrium=Good thang.

I allways go 50/50 on veg/bloom nutes first 2 weeks into flower

nice plants mang just need a bit of food like

:48:

yes i agree with hgb he knows what hes talkin about ud do good to listen to that advise, hes a very good grower so if he says it ,its very good advise,,,so good luck i think if u do the things mentiond above ur plants will love u for it

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

Latest posts

Back