Please I Need Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big_kahuna

I am a happy member
Reaction score
I REALL HOPE THAT SOMEONE COULD PLEASE HELP OUT MY FRIEND AND MY OTHER FRIENDS FATHER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the moment this is the second time that they have both gotten cancer for the second time now. I was watching a video on You Tube called The Rick Simpson Story. It is about a guy who heals people with Medicinal Strength Hemp Oil not just plain oil. He grows the marijuana himself and then makes the oil from that. This is the most genuine of pleas, I am not just another Hippie trying to get HIGH. I swear on my life. If anyone can tell me where I might be able to purchase it in Amsterdam as I am sure that it is one of the only legal places that it can be obtained in Europe. Also if anyone knows of anyone there that grows in large tunnels and could put me in contact with them that would also be amazing as I am sure that they would also be able to help out. YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND I AM SENDING OUT THE MOST POSITIVE VIBES AND I AM SURE THAT THEY WILL BE RETURNED.
LOVE

You could just make your own. The video gives good instructions on how to make it. I doubt if you'll find anywhere to buy it but I could be wrong. Sorry about your friend and your friends father. Hope they get better.

bombbudpuffa said:
You could just make your own. The video gives good instructions on how to make it. I doubt if you'll find anywhere to buy it but I could be wrong. Sorry about your friend and your friends father. Hope they get better.

YA AS HE STATED ABOVE ......

if the oil is hand made you can prolly look in the internet and find out how to make the oil your self...if you look you can help out your buddies!

Thanks for the advice but I don't have near enough to make it myself so to make it myself as I don't use a light. If anyone knows of someone who grows in Holland could they please get me in contact with them. thanks for the well wishes.

If anyone knows of someone who grows in Holland could they please get me in contact with them.
I doubt if anyone will. Security is #1 here. You don't have any friends that grow? Maybe you could get some materials from them.

Timmyjg6 said:
Can anyone send me weed, i swear i need it!!!!!!!!

JK, we dont do that.

Try another site. We only share our knowledge here. Not hook ups.

We love this site to much to do something that will cause problems for it. You need to stop ok we answered your questions more then any other site would with out being mean about it ok. We hopefuly you don't feel we are or are being meanto you but you need to make it your self... If you have any question on MJ growing we can help or making hash but hookups this site is not about that ok.

I hope you don't take this wrong but we care about MP & usually the Mods take care of this....

Welcome to MP enjoy your self hear learning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back