Poll: Preferred Method Of Smoking Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Do You Like To Smoke?

• Joint

• Blunt

• Pipe

• Water-Pipes / Bongs

• Vaporizer / Volcano

• Hot-Knives

• Hookah

• Buckets / Waterfalls / Parachutes

• Food / Baked Goods

• Other - One Hitters - BT's - Etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trent45

Reaction score
Simple.

Vote for what choice suits you, reply, give input. Anything not on the list that you guys like to smoke, share away.

Joints for me, but my girlfriend makes me mix it up every once in a while.... Blah.

It'll be interesting the results over time, hopefully we can get over a hundred votes to get a real feel for the numbers.

I tried to get everything in there and kinda put similar devices in some sorta category. If there is anything I missed or something someone wans up there tell me, otherwise the "Other" category will have to suffice. Cheers.

I am smokin a glass pipe right now... I also like my ceramic pipe... I made a bong not to long ago out of a vase I had, but it makes me cough!!!

Although I do love a joint as well!!!:tokie:

You get a dry nug and butterknife, heat the knife with a stove range or a butane torch, put the nug on the knife (or choppped up finely, or some finger hash, oil, or hash) being sure to use tweezers and not your fingers so you don't burn yourself, and suck the stream of smoke through a straw.

I'm a big fan of bongs, it simply gets the job done the easiest and it's a much smoother hit. Although I did just order a Volcano, I am just waiting for it to show up on my doorstep so my opinion could change soon.

my one hitter dug-out when i'm kick'in around in the barn work'in on 'my projects'.:cool:...bb...

Hey come on BHC Members wheres the vote?:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:

Lol!

This is gonna turn out to be pretty cool, and pretty even so far. I know there are some blunt lovers out there so we'll see if they start voting soon. Thanks everyone.

4u2sm0ke said:
Hey come on BHC Members wheres the vote?:bolt::bong:

Everyone is a bong-hitter..... But is that there favorite.... we'll see....

Trent45 said:
Everyone is a bong-hitter..... But is that there favorite.... we'll see....

Yeah but not Everyones a joint/blunt/spliff paper smoker:p

:watchplant: :farm: ALWAYS INHALE AND HOLD. try not to choke, exhale a little smoke.:yay: :rofl:

:bong: :bong1: :bongin: :bong2:

:48: :tokie:

Volcano " FatFreddie "for last three years. ( If they weren't so expensive I think more people would own them )
Joints for 37 years before to that.

Looking good, still no blunt lovers huh. Thought there would be at least a couple up there.

Go Joints Go!!

Latest posts

Back