portable air conditioner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown998

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to cool a small closet that i have no source of fresh air in the summer for. The closet is 5.3 sf do you think one of these would work? http://kingersons.com/portable_air_coolers_sale.htm or do you think it would make the closet too humid during flowering? Any other pros/cons you can think of would be appreciated.

i use a portable ac unit in the summer.i run 2 ducts,one to the flower and one to the veg tent.works like a charm.if you are pulling air out you should be ok.i never had a Rh problem while using mine.i vent thru my can filter,thru the reflector and into the basement.all good

That isn't an air conditioner, it is an evaporative cooler--big difference.. Unless you live in an area with a very low RH, this will probably not work.

andy52 said:
i use a portable ac unit in the summer.i run 2 ducts,one to the flower and one to the veg tent.works like a charm.if you are pulling air out you should be ok.i never had a Rh problem while using mine.i vent thru my can filter,thru the reflector and into the basement.all good

What size are your tents and what BTU is your portable a/c? I ask because I was thinking of doing something similar for my next grow, thanks

Latest posts

Back