Potassium deficiency or? incl.pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maystor

Reaction score
Hey all,

My plants passed 6 weeks of flowering and are doing fine with the buds. However some strange colour appeared on one of my plants' leaves and only on its big leaves. I've cut down one of the leaves and here how it looks like.
Do you think its potassium defficiency or might be something else? I give ém nutes once a week with half the recomended dosage on the packaging. My fertilizer is 4-6,5-7
View attachment p1.jpg

As I've said my plants have passed 6 weeks of flowering and are in their 7th week now. I vegged them for 4 weeks. 4-6,5-7 is the N-P-K values of my fertilizer. Still all other leaves look very healthy and green

Post some pics of the entire plant and the location where this particular leaf came from in terms of low or up high.

Help us help you.

my guess is over fert because leaf tips r curled under and burnt

I see nothing wrong with that plant. It is perfectly normal to have leafs turn during the flowering stage.

Peter Jennings said:
I see nothing wrong with that plant. It is perfectly normal to have leafs turn during the flowering stage.
:yeahthat:

Nothing there that needs 'fixing' IMO.

Wet

Nothing wrong with that plant bro....older leaves get beat up but as long as the overall look of the plant is good I wld not worry...

Grow room get cold at night? Looks like a cold temp induced color change. Nothin to worry about at all, in fact, many growers try to run a bit colder sometimes to get the purple effect.

Latest posts

Back