powercut during 12/12 am i destined to hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
two hours into 12/12 and we get a freakin power cut.power was off for 2half hours.up until now everythig has gone perfect.i got amazing growth with some of the greenest foliage i ever saw.im 11 days into flower and have sexed all my babies and low and behold they all female.will this powwer cut mean i'm gonna be popping seeds.HELP AM I DOOMED.shall i just reset the timer to catch up the time i lost andsit tight?

Yup, your plant will be fine just missin a couple hours light. A couple hours of light (or any light leaks) during darkness would be real bad, but your problem is'nt really a problem. Just keep your " dawn" at the same time, as Hippy pointed out.

All is well. Generally, it is light during the dark period that causes a plant to herm. But that minor inconsistency shouldn't cause you a single problem.
Be cool, inhale, exhale, let them do thier thing...

If this is the case, just a couple of days ago I fell asleep not having set my timer back to timer - i.e. it was on the ON that I use when I get back home. It was supposed to turn off at 6, but since it wasn't set back in the timer position I woke up at 8:30 a.m. and saw the light, freaked out, jumped out of bed, and turned it off.

I hope that that extra 2.5 hours of light didn't hurt my girl shocking her into hermiedome.

Any thoughts?

Light accidents can happen. I do not think that 1 isolated case will hurt. I have frequent power outages and it always takes a little bit to get the generator fired up.

Latest posts

Back