Ppm???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead42010

Reaction score
what would be a good ppm level be. i have another symbol on my tool its an upside down h then a s. if anyone know what should that be at?

Like M.E said above....
1.How old/big are your plants (more ppms for bigger/older plants) and

2.What kind of meter do you have..and

3.Is the meter correctly calibrated? are you sure?
:)

they are 3 months old between 3 ft and 4ft tall. i got a hanna grochecker.it says its factory calibrated.they are from clone.

I'm thinking that someone will chime in with some real detailed info about your hanna...

I have a Hanna HI9813-6 Pen and on that I would go for PPMs of 1000-1200 if they're in veg and....

if they're in 12/12 start with a PPM of 1000 and up it by 200 or so every 5 or 6 days...

when they start to show signs of distress, back off the nutes...

Indica dominant strains are usually more "hungry" and hardy than sativas..IME

:)

pothead42010 said:
what would be a good ppm level be. i have another symbol on my tool its an upside down h then a s. if anyone know what should that be at?

That "uS" symbol is for "electronic conductivity" or "EC." Where that number should be depends on where you are in your grow cycle. I'm still learning how it works myself. My EC is currently around 800-1000, and my plants are 1 week into vegging. My PPM's are in the 400-600 range at this stage as well. Hope that helps in some way.

just go by the TDS (ppm)...0-1300 for pot

Latest posts

Back