pre light flip inspection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfr

dead
Reaction score
just thought id throw this out there. since nobody wants problems in flower i check a few things before flippin.
1. thorough inspection of plant,leaves,stems,roots if poss. I do this twice,1day apart to ensure i have not missed any bugs,mold,rootrot,stemrot,etc.
2. inspect all equipment i.e. cords4heat, res,planter,tray,pumps,hoses etc for dirt/algae/wear and tear
3. inspect room, is it clean? temps,RH?, all walls corners hidden areas for mold/mildew, light very secure? duct tape still on you light leaks from last grow?
4. inspact your media, soil guys check yr soil for gnats,fungas and whatever else youall check;) hydro guys check yr rockwool, coco, pellets and whatever other weird stuff you grow in;) for all their problems...algae,fungas etc.
5. if all else was not absolutely perfect, flush em out(i do this every time im gettin ready to flip lights RW)

this might be overkill but i havent had a problem in flower since my first grow(done4only). much easier to deal with anything in veg IME. and i hope noone will ever have a problem in flower again! happy trails

I have a gnat problem but trying to fix with nematodes.

Nice list, I always do #5 also great stuff that flush LOL. Then I do one transition week and then I hit the lights:D

And you forgot the most important thing
6. Smoke a bowl!!!

Latest posts

Back