Preflower Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
hey everybody i was just wondering....i am about 4 weeks into veg, and my plants are about a foot tall...i have 3 white widow and 3 silver haze...one of my widow plants is showing pistols tho as if its starting to flower and show me its a female...ive herd mixed thoughts on preflowering plants and im wondering if this deff means its a female...if it is i would like to take some clones off of it before i switch my lights over to 12/12...please any input would be helpful! :48: ...oh and if anybody wants to see ill try and post pics up later if i can fix my camera

BigTree420 said:
hey everybody i was just wondering....i am about 4 weeks into veg, and my plants are about a foot tall...i have 3 white widow and 3 silver haze...one of my widow plants is showing pistols tho as if its starting to flower and show me its a female...ive herd mixed thoughts on preflowering plants and im wondering if this deff means its a female...if it is i would like to take some clones off of it before i switch my lights over to 12/12...please any input would be helpful! :48: ...oh and if anybody wants to see ill try and post pics up later if i can fix my camera
Yes pictures would help a lot, and ive had a 7 inch plant preflower and show white hairs, now its the healthyest plant i got, it doesnt matter, if you would like to keep vegging continue on 18/6 if you would like to flower go on 12/12, but if you continue on 18/6 you can take clones,
good luck

if its showing sex,then its a lady.lol i would flower according to how much head space you have also.the SSH is going to get tall.if you have the space for her to reach,its all up to you when you flower.i flower mine at about 6-8 inches tall as i am limited to head space.even flowering at 6 ins my mazar grew into the light and i had to pull them.just be careful of the space you have to work with.

andy52 said:
if its showing sex,then its a lady.lol i would flower according to how much head space you have also.the SSH is going to get tall.if you have the space for her to reach,its all up to you when you flower.i flower mine at about 6-8 inches tall as i am limited to head space.even flowering at 6 ins my mazar grew into the light and i had to pull them.just be careful of the space you have to work with.

haha well yea its showing to be female i just have never had a plant reflower on me so i was just making sure that is nornmal...also i didnt want to take clones off till i knew for sure...but thank you for confirming it for me :48:

Latest posts

Back