Pretty sure its a herm please look ;) ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hi All,

Bummer really but pretty sure this is a herm well I knew but was bit gready as its my purple one but best get rid if so what do you think ? there come extra groth looking bit banana ......Also check the other pic it was a lady besides it I see small white balls must be seeds?

Bit sad really :( Thanks all ;)

DSCN9987.JPG

DSCN9991.JPG

DSCN9993.JPG

there is a spray that is sold at the hydroponics stores ( I forget the name) you spray it on and it killes the male traights immediatly ...and if you catch it intime before the pods blow there load you can have a seed free harvest..But having seed is GREAT and you are not a commercial grow so the bud willl be almost as good! no worries and you can have killer variatiions.. did you know that this is how they make all female genetics with hermaphridites....I have done hemp star like that and every seed was female...check the internet for this spray we have it in all our stores...

by the way just because people use hermi's to get all female seeds there is a bit more to the method than that..it has to do with the proper temperature and humidity in the room ...Buddah was telling me this from the Buddah, Blue cheese & cheese strains from the U.K...I think t goes like this if I remeber correctly, it goes the higher the humidity in the room the more chance of males..sorry that might be backwards (short term memory problem)

what cap forgot to mention is if this is your only plant go ahead and keep it.... If Not, get rid of it, or at least out of the grow. It will pollenate the rest of your crops....

Dont use the seeds you get from this plant....get rid of them.... hermis breed hermis.....

and dont go sprayting that crap on your plant especially a budding one as far along as yours..... wet buds=mold.....

I think what Cap is refering to is dutch master reverse. I had hermies in my last grow. I'm now flowering some clones that came from the last grow and have treated them twice with reverse. The first time was about a week into flower then the second time at 3 weeks. No signs of hermies and I'm going on 6 weeks in flower. So I would say the reverse has helped.

Could be they were stress induced hermies the last grow also. I did have some lighting snafus early in flowering on the last batch.

I'd say your too far in to reverse this plant and if its all you have I'd let it finish. The smoke should still be decent. Good Luck

DM Reverse is okay to use early on but your plants are to far into flower....IMO:)

watch the plants super close and pick off nanners if you want...thats what i did and they have not come back...you got a better chance of them not comming back if there are very few nanners to begin with IMHO...btw,.. i only had to pick 7 nanners of my plant till they stopped forming

Hi and Thanks People, Well she is 40 days into flower and I have to harvest about 52 but a couple look like they might go longer we see....Yer I started pulling of the nanners but over the weekend I was a bit lazy.....Prob is if they get into the bud and hide there the couple I found and one in fact popped on me but was just litle but must be pollen.....I have moved it to one side for now I check again when lights on but as said she my only Purp :-| What did you think of the pics under seeded? Thanks in advance!!

\\S.

Yep People I will check tonight take of a couple of the green things and see if they do pop and I see some pollen its out.....I think the other one I think/thought is also a hermie Hmmm Its very green so hard to see but might be my Super S :-| I have a good check tonight ;) What you think Hick about that last pic seeds on the way ?
Thanks all ;)

OK I took some more pics seems like the purple pods have green coming from them? Whats this please ;) Maybe its not herm?

DSCN0006.JPG

DSCN0011.JPG

Thanks all

New 2 chronic, Hermaphrdite plants that seed are not for sure to be hermie seeds..I explained this on an earlier post..I will be seeing with Arjan (Greenhouse seeds founder) in three weeks in Holland..to see his new colored seeds ..he has bread straiins that have colored seeds..I am not just a regular guy here talking about things i read in a book... I have been doing this a very long time..So please don't make me feel like I am wasting my time to tell you all this ...Thanks

spacecake said:
OK I took some more pics seems like the purple pods have green coming from them? Whats this please ;) Maybe its not herm?

View attachment 80137

View attachment 80138

Thanks all

Like i said before I didn't think that they looked like they were hermi ..I also said that I thought your plant looked wicked sativa...and it is, right? well that is there Sativa growth patern...good luck and don't chop it to soon ..Sativa takes way longer to be ready

Dude I just say your pictures that is a girl and thoses are her bud hairs unfolding!!!!

reverse is only to be used before the pod opens to pollinate..useless to consider after you have been polinated..

CubeCap said:
..I will be seeing with Arjan (Greenhouse seeds founder) in three weeks in Holland..to see his new colored seeds ..he has bread straiins that have colored seeds..

Thanks for the Colored Bread seed fun facts.

If the plant is hermi, I wouldn't keep any seeds from it. As Hick said, "hermi breeds hermi", and why take a chance at all if what you are after is personal smoke, not genetics.

Beautiful plant, btw That purp, what is that? It looks like Flo.

Here we go again with you huh NOrCal you are a funny guy when it comes to facts...Hermies don't breed hermis friggin guys thats EXACTLY HOW BUDDAH MAKES HIS ALL FEMALE SEEDS FOR BUDDAH CHEESE ..MY STUBBORN FRIEND! was I shouting..So I will not say it again, you who say that hermies breed hermies are dead wrong..no discussion..Whats the deal here?

Latest posts

Back