Pretty sure its a herm please look ;) ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW SO YOU MEAN THE SEED CAN CHANGE ITS GENETIC MAKEUP?

The Hermie trait cannot just up and dissapear! its not possible. Once the gene pool is polluted with the hermie trait it will continue to have that trait!

HERMIES BREED HERMIES.Males Breed males. Females breed females....period...feminazation tactics of seeds meets with high hermie output due to the hermie trait being present in the feminzation process,....

what if the hermie trait is very weak???could it be bread out almost completely over time ???i got a seed from a bag of lemon diesel that i grew. fantastic trich production but it bloomed about 7 nanner...after i removed them about a week or so ago i have yet to find another one,leaving me to believe that over time the female trait may become dominant...... does that sound plausable ???

There are smarter people on here about this subject than me but I will tell you from what I know.

Plants are like people and have a DNA make-up to them that is specific to that plant. This is similar to our DNA makeup in that it is predetermined, and will never change,,,,

So NO, IMO you will never get rid of the Hermie Trait. Its embedded in the DNA makeup of the plant.

Also, remember that the nanners you see are not the only ones there are. the nanners can appear inside the bud where you cant see it. Ive seen hermies that had no visible nanners on the outside but seeds were found after harvest....

make sense?

CubeCap said:
Here we go again with you huh NOrCal you are a funny guy when it comes to facts...Hermies don't breed hermis friggin guys thats EXACTLY HOW BUDDAH MAKES HIS ALL FEMALE SEEDS FOR BUDDAH CHEESE ..MY STUBBORN FRIEND! was I shouting..So I will not say it again, you who say that hermies breed hermies are dead wrong..no discussion..Whats the deal here?

...NO, "you" are dead wrong...
It is exactly misinformation like "THIS" that has resulted in the, very ugly opinions of "femminisation".
...but a wonderfull "plug" for BUDDAH seeds.. :rofl:

"HERMIES PROCREATE HERMIES" ..... you really should research the femminisation process, if you actually believe, that "THAT" is the proper process...

It can be found here, if you're interested...

Female and Feminized Marijuana

During the 1960's and 1970's some cannabis breeders took to experimenting with Colchicine. Colchicine, a powerful mutagen for both man and beast, stops cell duplication, while the cellcore duplication continues the same. The end result is a doubling or more of the chromosome set. This treatment can be beneficial to marijuana because it enforces many properties such as higher production of thc and resistance to disease. What also resulted, when gender chromosomes doubled, is that male or female chromosomes appear manifold, called Hermaphrodites. What's the plant to become? It becomes all at once. The result is called feminized or effeminate marijuana seed.
Genetically, a cannabis plant is more or less predisposed to become male or female. This is regulated by 2 chromosomes everyone knows as the X and Y chromosomes. A plant with 2 XX chromosomes becomes female. A plant with an X and Y turns into a male. Plants have hormones that regulate it's functioning, of which gender is one of those functions. The hormone balance is genetically determined, and partly influenced by environmental factors. An example is when plant roots get damaged. The roots will produce a substance that in turn slows down leaf growth. The result is male flowers. When discussing hormone balance you get FEMALE SEED or feminized marijuana: a female is a plant with XX or only female chromosomes.
When you have a seed with just X chromosomes, you are certain this seed will grow into a plant that is genetically female. To achieve the XX only plant: a female plant is forced by a hormone called Gibberellic Acid to produce male flowers, the pollen created contains only X chromosomes, when you offer this pollen to another female plant you can be absolutely certain to get seeds which are 100% XX. Once again this seed is called FEMALE SEED. Gibberellic Acid can be found in online. It takes years for an individual to achieve the proper plant hormone manipulation to get 100% female XX seed. Supplies therefore fluctuate and there are many different strains available worldwide.

courtesy of the greenman

Thanks people OK I leave in flower room then ;) Stupid me picked of a few of them if thats what they are ;) Always get a bit paro last couple weeks .....What about the one under with those small white dots? Maybe hard to see I get some more pics when lights on ;) Feels good to know my Purple not going to Spoff all over but I still keep eye on her ;) As she deff had a couple flower in the beggining :-| So you think Sativa Hmmmm Another 4 weeks then I thought bit strange had not seen much resin yet......They should of been Indicia but more I think about the more I received bag seed (Thats a mix right)? Thanks all make my heart beat normall spead ;)

Peace

No One get back on this one I type too much or speak too much :-|

Love ya

CubeCap said:
Here we go again with you huh NOrCal you are a funny guy when it comes to facts...Hermies don't breed hermis friggin guys thats EXACTLY HOW BUDDAH MAKES HIS ALL FEMALE SEEDS FOR BUDDAH CHEESE ..MY STUBBORN FRIEND! was I shouting..So I will not say it again, you who say that hermies breed hermies are dead wrong..no discussion..Whats the deal here?

Hermies breed hermies. There is just no debate on this.

So what you all really saying its ok to leave in the forest or is it Timmmmbaaaaaa ?

Wow took me 5 mins type that ;) Anyway I understand have to cure dry but what about the thc is it not most pure before all that :) sticky like we love :) I know it change to another thing ...But after firt stick that no good

PS.How I get more green dota?

man i hate hermi buds, sad thing is i saw some really good purps the other day and 10% of the buds were straight herm garbage. i picked out like 50 seeds from a few ounces worth. i cant believe shady growers even sell this garbage, another reason i want to grow myself.

Latest posts

Back