Problems with vape pens. Expert Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One on left is what it came with, titanium one you showed

These 4 I have no idea. I know what they are, but when I ordered I figured that top ring unscrews like the one that came with it. Maybe these are for tobacco juice?

Attachments

• IMG_20230909_134527300.jpg
    IMG_20230909_134527300.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
These 4 I have no idea. I know what they are, but when I ordered I figured that top ring unscrews like the one that came with it. Maybe these are for tobacco juice?
Ok these are exposed coils you drop the oil right on them.
Gross.........trash them.

Me too. Watching you tubot heree vids really got me going. Just didn't want to spend money without advice. Even the cheap ones aren't that cheap, and like most tools, I hate cheap hard to use ones

Waiting to see one or talk to someone that knew. And a long came dogster with proper advice. No buyer remorse on those selections. Still trying to figure it all out

Bubba
yep That Dog is a good dude
I pegged him as soon as he got here.

Coupla questions. Humboldt vape tech. Phone is disconnected and didn't answer emails. No more biz with them.must be a stoner in moms garage somewhere. Nice piece, bad biz.

Got the cloud connoisseur, no instructions, nada. Emailed them and they promptly responded. Still not enough for this dummy.

They said to fill the metal thing to the top with the red beads, place inside coil. Then got confusing, something about it turning on around 500 degrees and it will go down to vaping temp....I guess they assume everyone is born knowing how to work it.

I'm not vaping anything at 500....

Latest posts

Back