Problems with vape pens. Expert Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I know you tumble Keif and press that, have you ever pressed bubble? I could sort of see an advantage to keif, its already dry and ready to press. Im sure large commercial production that uses bubble also have freeze driers, I do not.

Dont have a tumbler, so will probably use the pute method with dry ice and 220 screen/bag. How dry must the weed be to make drysift? Looking at tumblers...was on to building one once. silk screen material and a rotisserie motor for a grill to turn the wheel.

I don't do water hash anymore that shit pissses me off.
😆
I just press the dry tumble and am happy with that if I get real spunky I will press some thca isolate but people act like they're on drugs with that product..........

IMG_20230826_121405_1.jpg

Did a tumble today.
Very dry is the answer for how I do it.

One bag of hash was folded between the paper.

Is it normal to see clear liquid oil in the pump's gauge?

Google how to bleed the jack and pump after you hook them up if you're unfamiliar with that and do it.

Google how to bleed the jack and pump after you hook them up if you're unfamiliar with that and do it.
i will do that. Allegedly, it will be delivered today. Have a regularly scheduled "wellness" (i.e., drain my bank account) check for the yellow boy, a meeting about boss leaving, went and got appointed as a judge of all things.

Then, if it does arrive I will smash my first goo. Finally figured out the SX mini. Not as intuitive as the Drag. My malfunction was failing to note the difference between "press" and "toggle" down. Psssssft!

Bubba

Ok, have press and all in hand.

Don't quite get what the "PID default parameters" are, or what to do with them.

Otherwise, it seems straight forward.

Other question, 🤔..

Temps for pressing, both hash rosin and flower....always thought about 200 or so?

Then, I will bleed pump, hook it up plug in device and switch it on. Temps set appropriately and hammer time.

Bubba

I run at 190 lately but have gone down to 175 and up to 220.
Just turn on pid press the left button it will start to blink then go up or down to your preference.

You have to set the temp on both the controls on the pid.

Well, this "kit" didnt provide parchment, or whatever you squeeze the juice out on to. Somewhere I have parchment for cooking purposes, I suppose that might work

Bubba

Latest posts

Back