Problems with vape pens. Expert Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why important to go down to 6 watts? Trying to figure these things out!

Bubba

Where do you set temp on voo poo? OK, just figured it out 350 degrees.
Low watts for carts.

On my voopoo it is set on,
Ni,30 watts,temp 350f and the coil reads at .47 using the titanium buckets
OK, I'm set at 350 degrees, ohms reading .74, titanium bucket. I have no idea what the watts are, you have 30 watts? Is that the variable that is giving me a little higher reading, or do the individual buckets measure with that much variance?

Bubba

Now the Sequoia is a new beast at 350. Thanks

Bubba

Should be a small number on the bottom of your screen.
Click 4 times until it blinks the use up and down buttons to adjust.........or maybe three clicks?
😆

Should be a small number on the bottom of your screen.
Click 4 times until it blinks the use up and down buttons to adjust.........or maybe three clicks?
😆
I see a number 80.0, with a W next to it....it is in the middle on the drag 4. Just need to figure out how to get it to blink. I set the switch for W, which I assumed was watts, but pressing up or down only adjusts temp....almost there...

Bubba

I see a number 80.0, with a W next to it....it is in the middle on the drag 4. Just need to figure out how to get it to blink. I set the switch for W, which I assumed was watts, but pressing up or down only adjusts temp....almost there...

Bubba
Click 4 times use power button to move the blinking to that number 80 use down button to change to 30.

Im set in TC mode, 350 degrees. 4 clicks on fire button does nothing. I assumed you meant fire button? Unless I set the switch to on-off, this model does not have an on-off switch, cant make anything blink. Not finding much in manual.

Bubba

"Press fire button and Up button at same time...." guess they changed it up with the 4. That worked. Set at 30 watts.

"Press fire button and Up button at same time...." guess they changed it up with the 4. That worked. Set at 30 watts.
You should be good now just adjust temp for how you want it to hit.

That setting is great for Sequoia use, but not enough for stem pot. I lowered temp to 290, raised watts to 50, better.

That setting is great for Sequoia use, but not enough for stem pot. I lowered temp to 290, raised watts to 50, better.
Don't use that with the modpod!
Only use the Modpod on watts.........wildman!

I set my stempod on watts and set them at 51 but that's home made coils yours may need less......or more.

Don't use that with the modpod!
Only use the Modpod on watts.........wildman!
Tell me about it....Im going to set that mod pod up on the SX-mini for now, get a little more used to them. I have this Drag 4 squared away for now. Note: If using Mod PoD with Drag, no TC. I remember you telling me that when we were discussing coils for Mod Pod. the "K" type would not do TC, I think.

Bubba

SX Minis have supported TC for ages. Need to select the coil material/watts/temp. Newer models may suggest the watts for you.

EDIT: i just pulled up the PDF for the mod and the chip. TC mode on that model is called PURE. They did a big update to the firmware also but its in there as PURE or Temp Control.

This might work for you. I tried to snag the video at the right timestamp. Starting where he talks about temp control.

Go to 12:30 if not.

This is what I am seeing on this unit. press fire 5x, menu, select mode, select temp, select dynamic or constant, then wire type. select ni 200, , then screen showing ohms, Lock, resample, exit or back. I'll have to stare at manual for a min.

They work similarly, but different key strokes. I have both sorted now. Mod Pod on sx mini set to 55 watts.
Sequoia on Drag 4 set as you recommended. 340ish and 33 watts.

Glad you got them sorted I hope you end up loving them like we do.
😍

Now if that press would get here. I ordered directly from Dab press hoping to avoid Amazon. I find with other brands, I get good product ordering directly from Mars Hydro, for instance. Ordering from amazon, and avoiding accidentally receiving returned merch and so forth.

Not to be, they sent it out via amazon "fulfillment" center, which is a mess. All 3 parts of the bundle and are coming from 3 different places. Dont see it on my amazon acccount, but thats who is delivering it. They all have same order number. So the delivery yesterday was just the pump. Monday is press, hopefully filter bags too.

This too will pass!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back