Problems with vape pens. Expert Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried the stem pod on the sx mini. Don't know if it releases metal when using, but it gave the tastiest, terpyest vapor!

I am always suspicious when I see metal glowing....not sure if what is taken in goes past the actual heating parts, but assume it does.

Bubba
Yes the air flows over the coils which is why I use kanthal.
Stainless isn't for vaping flower imo.
Never use coils with two different gauge wires as the thinner wire heat up way faster and off gasses.
I use some 22 gauge kanthal wire wrapped 7 times. I buy bulk spools on Amazon and they last years with heavy use.

Yes the air flows over the coils which is why I use kanthal.
Stainless isn't for vaping flower imo.
Never use coils with two different gauge wires as the thinner wire heat up way faster and off gasses.
I use some 22 gauge kanthal wire wrapped 7 times. I buy bulk spools on Amazon and they last years with heavy use.
It came with a bag of odds and ends, I think I read about making your own coils for it. More questions in regards forthcoming.

Bubba

Reading the info on site, sounds like it comes with kanthal coil. So I guess that is what I have? Just in case, I ordered 5 of theirs. Will get the spool from Amazon in the future. Starting to get this whole rosin/vap thing sorted, a little bit.

Thanks,

Bubba

Reading the info on site, sounds like it comes with kanthal coil. So I guess that is what I have? Just in case, I ordered 5 of theirs. Will get the spool from Amazon in the future. Starting to get this whole rosin/vap thing sorted, a little bit.

Thanks,

Bubba
Like anything new once ya figure out what the words mean and what you actually want it gets easier.
😁

Yeah, earlier on I said I asked a lot because I didn't have it in hand. Press should be here shatterday. I mean Saturday. This is all new...

Bubba

You come to my house right now!!

Can't have that shizz homie there's something I wanna share with you,I think you'll like it.
Put that thing away
That is not a Dab rig LOL
I won't fall for that again
Promises Promises LOL
SIxc3wf.gif

Had a buddy that went to one of the Cannabis Cups with me and bought a $1200 rig. I think he's used it half a dozen times in the last five years.
I discounted mine down to sub 700. Before growing, my monthly party bill was 500ish.

Figuring that way, it was practically free.

Bubba

Just cant beat the SX Mini SL for $65 and shipping.

I have one, and since my extra batteries have not arrived for Drag 4, I tried the Sequoia on top. It seems to work, but I get an occasional note on the screen "ATOMIZER SHORT"? Seems to be normal otherwise. I disassembled it, put it back together and it was fine. But the message came back.

I don't have this thing set right is also possible. Atomizer is in the Sequoia end, so maybe it's heating coil cooked?

What did I cook? (Besides me)
It works, I'm just afraid of causing more damage!
Bubba

I will be very surprised if the yihi works in top control.
This isn't a ecig mod or a straight wired flower vape.
The coils are pre installed in the buckets.
The coil is made from nichrome the bucket is made from titanium.
You do not inhale any air across the coils in the sequoiA.
Close the bottom holes completely only open the top hole a tiny amount.
Open it too much and the oil splashes up on the air intakes in the lid clogging clogging it.
I've got the thing, how can I tell? Wish my extra batteries were here for the Drag. I don't think this box (Yi Hi) has enough umph with the battery it has. 20A. 18650 single. Batteries on way also include some 21700 or what ever that stronger one is.

Latest posts

Back