Pumpkin Carving Contest

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4u2sm0ke said:
well looks like i lost all ready...thanks CasualGrower

:D Carve up another and enter it in :)

Thank ya though.... That was basically just a freehand cut... Drew it out a lil bit, but did not go buy the drawing too much heh.... I made a couple mistakes in it... I was gonna do the reverse lettes on the bottom too, but the pumpkin was getting a lil too unstable to carve that way.

both look great mine will be in soon! this is not for the contest just for show.

pun.jpg

CasualGrower said:
:D Carve up another and enter it in :)

Thank ya though.... That was basically just a freehand cut... Drew it out a lil bit, but did not go buy the drawing too much heh.... I made a couple mistakes in it... I was gonna do the reverse lettes on the bottom too, but the pumpkin was getting a lil too unstable to carve that way.

and this is supose to make me feel better?.. .just wannted you to know I threw mine over the Neighbors fence all ready..:p

and im still voteing 4u2sm0ke:D

Something simple. :p There is a piece of paper next to the pumpkin that says MP on it but ya can't see it. :doh: Will get a few others posted up either later today or first thing in the morning. ;) As you can see your carving doesn't have to be marijuana related.

100_4204.jpg

noim not new to smoking jusst couldnt tell what it was i could only make out the 5 sorry. ive been smokeing for 5 years and gotten 2 crops growing under my belt. sorry i couldnt tell :(

Ilikebigbuds said:
Goddess I love your pumpkin witch! she looks cool all lit up!

That's kinda what I was sketching out!
now I have to think of something else!:eek:

my gal was flying on a broom with a doobie hanging from her mouth!:holysheep: :p

Hey, thanks, but I don't know why you shouldn't do your witch on a broomstick with a doobie. After all, mine is a witch doing bong hits...nothing alike :hubba:.

ok............now im votring Hemp Goddess..That is an awesome witch..try putting a green glow stick in there that what i did..You truely have many Talents..thanks for shareing this..Im sure you will get many votes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hemp Goddess

Hey, thanks, but I don't know why you shouldn't do your witch on a broomstick with a doobie. After all, mine is a witch doing bong hits...nothing alike .

I don't know I guess I thought it would look like one chick copying another chick. now that I am reading this I can see how silly that it.

well, we will see... still got to find a decent pumpkin.

I'm still liking your witchy woman!

Ilikebigbuds said:
I don't know I guess I thought it would look like one chick copying another chick. now that I am reading this I can see how silly that it.

well, we will see... still got to find a decent pumpkin.

I'm still liking your witchy woman!

LOL--Not at all. After all, we women only have so many Halloween characters we can choose from (haven't you noticed that most of the monsters are male :hubba: hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back