Pumpkin Carving Contest

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KingKahuuna said:
Yo Hemp Goddess,
...and will you be doing any more ?...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

No0. Only one entry.

However...I host a pumpkin carving party every year for stoner females (call it "Women with Knives"). Here are a few of our pumpkins. I carved the first. The other 2 were carved by other cool stoner women. We did use stencils, but they were still difficult.

halloween party 08 042 (2).jpg

halloween party 08 041 (2).jpg

halloween party 08 030 (2).jpg

To all the moms out there - ever notice how artsy-craftsy you get while pregnant? :holysheep: I get my best ideas in the second tri-monster ;):D

My original idea was to do both Cheech and Chong pumpkins. I will finish the Chong one by tomorrow and show y'all, but unfortunately I can't finish it by the time the contest is over (tonight)...So here's the Cheech Marin punkin' for the contest.

This pumpkin has a few neat features, that unfortunately the webcam eats. (My aunt forgot to include the USB cable to the good camera, so while I have some awesome pictures...I ended up having to do laptop snapsots just to enter the contest in time.)

1) The back of the face is covered in cling wrap, so the smoke ONLY goes out of the carved pot leaves on the side (I did have to darken the smoke in pic 1 just so it would be visible, damned webcam...)

2) The cigarette (YES, I used tobacco in the pics for legal purposes...) is attached to a small tube inside the pumpkin, which is in turn attached to a small computer dust vaccum hidden behind the curtain in the back. It sucks in smoke from the cig, joint, or bowl (Yes, my Cheechkin can smoke a bowl! Well, could, but my cat knocked my only glass piece off of the table today and it shattered...*cries*) and blows it out. True to it's human model, this pumpkin is a fully-functional pot smoker.

3) If you cover the sides in cling wrap, the pumpkin fills with smoke from whatever you stick in it's mouth. Put a straw in the small hole on top, and viola! Instant Halloween smoking apparatus.

If anyone wants to see it in action, I can make a video when I get a USB cord for the good camera tomorrow. Not going to do it unless y'all are interested though!

I really wanna win this thing, but good luck to EVERYONE who enters this awesome contest! Never underestimate stoner inginuity and creativity!

smokingnotdark.png

cheechsmoking3.png

cheechsmoking2.png

cheechsmoking1.png

cheechside.png

Thankies, thankies SmokinMom! (just outta curiosity, any relation to the Smokin' Mom's website? Just wondering because I'm a member there.)

Heheh, just wondering!

Awww...Your kid's pumpkins are so cute!

Heehee, thanks TCVG...It took forever to do (5 hours, but it FELT like forever...LOL), I didn't have a carving kit so I did it all with a cheap Save-A-Lot employee box cutter and a serrated kitchen knife. It was worth it though! I've gotten a ton of comments from trick or treaters tonight :)

Just too bad I didn't get the Chong one done in time. Woulda made one hell of a pair. (Trick or Treat night where I live was tonight, since tomorrow is check day for half of the population and everyone willl be driving drunk...Gotta love livin' in the boonies.)

I think the reason they had trick or treating tonight is because the first of the month falls on Saturday, which means welfare checks come tomorrow (the 31st...) Literally, 67% of the population in this area draws a government check (This area was once featured on 48 hours as the poorest area in the United States - what a claim to fame...) Many, many of the people here do hard drugs, and we have one of the highest DUI rates for population in the country.

So, basically, have Halloween a day early so the dumb@$$es who drive around *really* messed up don't hit the kids. Its really sad, but it makes sense considering that in the past, many children were hit by cars and drunk drivers when trick-or-treat night fell on check day...It's messed up!

Wow, how terrible. Get the hell outta there if you can!

We have some AWESOME entries this year and I can't wait to see who wins. :D

Proud of the talent we got here.

:clap: You go guys and gals!!!!!

And this one's on me. :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back