Puppies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

city

Reaction score
well this is pics of the litter that we had 2 weeks ago saturday.
AKC Pekingese. pics are of the Dam and Sire. and 3 little puppies
Enjoy

SANY0128.JPG

SANY0129.JPG

SANY0130.JPG

SANY0132.JPG

SANY0133.JPG

SANY0134.JPG

SANY0135.JPG

SANY0136.JPG

Awww they are soooo cute. I hope you post more puppy pics as they get bigger. :)

i will. they are going into there 3rd week of flower lol and starting to get more active.. the 2 biggest look to be show quality. the stud is the gradson of a champion..the Dam has relatives in show but she is not show quality..smart as a whip,just not fluffy.
i will get a pic of there faces, so pretty

hey Hemp Goddess, wanna puppy?

Cool lookin pups!

My 17 pound cat loves puppies! (Medium rare)

hehe, just kiddin.

Man, If I was retired and stayed in the house more, I'd love to have a pup. Cats don't really care if you're home. Dogs need it. Some day! Maybe when I'm 80.

Good looking puppies. Give me a start dog over a show dog any day.

thanks all. ya i couldnt believe my wife had talked me into these little dogs.never in my life did i think that i would have lap dogs.
but,these guys are actually really cool.
before the Monks bread them down. they used to be as big as a chow dog and were used as gaurd dogs.
when they fight.there eyes all bug out and there mouths get really big. lots of noise. they look like the Foo dog statues ya see.
no fear either. they will walk up to a Mastiff and start barking at em.
down side is that there not a sissy dog. so they will go play in the mud and rain without a second thought.so with all the hair they get dirty quick.

ahh so cute ,,,but glad im not looking after them all:giggle:

Why is that? They just eat sleep and ****?

nice pups city. my neighbor has 3. they chase the other neighbors chickens, and ducks out of thier yard. it's thier daily morning ritual.:D .

i raised chihuahuas' for 10 years. had 26 at one time. fearless...bb...

Hmm reminds me of South Park's 'Close up animals with a wide angle lens' which I seriously should watch high.

-Trippy

city said:
well this is pics of the litter that we had 2 weeks ago saturday.
AKC Pekingese. pics are of the Dam and Sire. and 3 little puppies
Enjoy

I'm not really a lap dog fan, but I've never seen a pup that wasn't cute. I also like the one in the first two pics. He dosen't seem all that enthused about you pointing the camera at him ;)

Ya. I've tried taking face pics and they want nothing to do with it.
I wasn't a lap dog type either. But like I said.. they don't know they are small. I do.. funny dogs.
Mine don't herd chickens. They herd my wifes fat cat... it funny,they will chase that fat boy all over. Get bored and go back after him an hour later.. the cat has lost weight.

city said:
Ya. I've tried taking face pics and they want nothing to do with it.
I wasn't a lap dog type either. But like I said.. they don't know they are small. I do.. funny dogs.
Mine don't herd chickens. They herd my wifes fat cat... it funny,they will chase that fat boy all over. Get bored and go back after him an hour later.. the cat has lost weight.

Hey, maybe you could start wieght loss center for cats. A little pet boot camp...LOL
Little dogs don't know thier little, just like they don't know thier dogs.
My mom has two pommeranians that hang out with my horses every time she comes over, but they stay far away from my doberman. When my dobie was a pup they used to play together all the time . But as he grew they couldn't keep up running with him, and there was no way they could wrestle with him or play his favorite game,tug-o-war.
So now the only time they all hang out together is when the dobie is already tired and just laying around. Then they crawl up on top of him. He looks like a real dog bed.:)
I look forward to seeing more pics as your pups start walking around and getting into mistchiff.;)

sorry the pics are a little fuzzy. i forgot how hard it is to take a pic of puppies faces. lol they dont want anything to do with you at this age
they are starting to move around and play alot more. the like tail biting

100_2161.JPG

100_2162.JPG

100_2163.JPG

100_2164.JPG

Reactions: GMT
Cool pups. The second pic Where he's(?) looking out the corner of his eye seems to be saying "I see you over there..."

that little puppie is the runt. he is also the fastest,walked first,and played first. the other 2 are just tanks

my ma just got a Baque Du Borbenaise puppy, its a cute pointer max weight 55lbs

cute as hell
my girlfriend has a ShiTzu 8 years old its pretty cute to but its a peebody haha

city said:
that little puppie is the runt. he is also the fastest,walked first,and played first. the other 2 are just tanks

I'll bet he has the most dominant personality. Just looking at that one you can tell he's gonna' 100% mischieve..Ha:D

Latest posts

Back