Purple #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinmarine2008

Reaction score
Look at these babies. All I can say is WOW. A very grape almost fruity smell, but the taste when you hit it is very flowery and sweet. AMAZING Smoke.:holysheep:
Also threw some pictures in there of my new honeycomb bowl, and some kush with it:hubba:

HoneyComb and Kush'.JPG

IMGP0786.JPG

IMGP0788.JPG

IMGP0789.JPG

IMGP0790.JPG

IMGP0791.JPG

IMGP0793.JPG

IMGP0794.JPG

IMGP0795.JPG

That Purple # 1 looks and sounds like one of the pheno's that popped in a Blue Mystic grow. Yummy!

Dutch Passion is the breeder. I have 4 going now, not a big producer in my book and not as purple as they claim. My Purple Power from Nirvana are far superior.

Lovely, gorgeous buds there. Nice to see another Marine (I'm assuming by your name) taking full advantage of that post EAS time.

hey, you think that bud would be good for insomnia? not in a mmj state or id have a card. just wanting to know, trying to find atleast one strain for that and some for day time smoke.

tokinmarine2008 said:
Look at these babies. All I can say is WOW. A very grape almost fruity smell, but the taste when you hit it is very flowery and sweet. AMAZING Smoke.:holysheep:
Also threw some pictures in there of my new honeycomb bowl, and some kush with it:hubba:

Very nice Marine.....Well done:D WhooRAH :bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back