Purple Kush and Pineapple Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippinthewidow

Reaction score
I started off with 7 Purple Kush seeds but due to high temps only 2 have survived. I decided to germ some Pineapple seeds and now have 9 babies total. Here is a list of set up:

2 400 Watt MH Conversion Lamps (72,000 Lumens)
88"X54" Closet
Room lined with Panda paper
Exhaust out of room
2 fans
3 Kinds of Nutes (Fox Farm Big Bloom, Fox Farm Grow Big, Fox Farm Tiger Bloom)
Distilled Water

I have been watering every three days as normal and will start the nute cyle (starting with Fox Farm Grow Big) this Friday. It will be two weeks into vegging on Friday but due to high heat the plants had been on CFL's for a few days until I figured out how to lower the temps. Any tips or thoughts (already have exhaust out of closet by fan blowing out a vent) on how to keep temps constant. They have been running at about 80 degrees F during the day and 70 degrees F at night.

Here are a few pics from today and more will be up after the next water.

CIMG1162.JPG

CIMG1164.JPG

CIMG1165.JPG

CIMG1167.JPG

CIMG1168.JPG

CIMG1169.JPG

Where did you score those Pineapple seeds? And that grow room looks amazing. Got any more pics of it? How many years do you have under your belt?

Got the Pineapple seeds from a buddy of mine and more pictures should be up by Friday. I had 3 harvests last year and that was my first time growing.

rippinthewidow said:
Got the Pineapple seeds from a buddy of mine and more pictures should be up by Friday. I had 3 harvests last year and that was my first time growing.

I want your friend.:cool:

Sorry it took me a couple of extra days to get these pics up. Temps have been staying consistent between 75-80 degrees F. I forgot to mention that I am using 2 gallon bags for vegging and plan to switch to 5 gallon buckets. I am also using Fox Farm Ocean Soil with B'Cuzz Coco Brick to help loosen the density of the Fox Farm soil.

Picture 1: 4 Pineapple babies
Picture 2: 2 Purple Kush (left side) and 2 Pineapple
Picture 3: Purple Kush that I started to stress train
Picture 4: Purple Kush (stress trained) top view
Picture 5: Biggest Pineapple top view
Picture 6: 2nd Purple Kush top view

CIMG1172.JPG

CIMG1173.JPG

CIMG1174.JPG

CIMG1175.JPG

CIMG1176.JPG

CIMG1177.JPG

So after watering yesterday, I noticed the smaller Purple Kush plant had dry bottom leaves with yellow spots. Here are some pictures so you can have a better idea of what I'm talking about. Could you please let me know what this could possibly be.

CIMG1179.JPG

CIMG1185.JPG

CIMG1187.JPG

The babies have really started to grow. I gave the little girls a bath yesterday and they look livelier than ever. Some of the leaves are dry and burnt (maybe nute burn) but they are all healthy. I forgot to mention that I have 2 plants growing in the same bag. Temps have been around 85 degrees F but hopefully will go down again with the upcoming winter.

Picture 1: 2 Purple Kush (left side) and 3 Pineapples (double bag)
Picture 2: 4 other Pineapples
Picture 3: Double Pineapple bag
Picture 4: Top view of bigger Kush
Picture 5: Side view
Picture 6: Biggest Pineapple

CIMG1192.JPG

CIMG1194.JPG

CIMG1195.JPG

CIMG1196.JPG

CIMG1198.JPG

CIMG1200.JPG

These are purple Kush from seed???

Where did you get purple kush seeds from? As far as i know purple kush is a clone-only... Where these homemade or something???

No these are actual seeds. My buddy got Purple Kush and happened to find two seeds in it, luckily. So as far as I know they are Purple Kush but we'll wait and see to what it really turns out to.

so they were purple kush bag seed? How do you know that the weed it came from was purple kush? did it come from a club? Probably not if it was seeded.

I thought you started with 7 purple kush seeds?

Overall I have 7 Pineapples and 2 Purple Kush's (the other 5 Kush died). I got the Pineapple seeds from my buddy's grow last year and the Purple Kush from my buddy who bought some Purple Kush dank and found seeds in it. I'm not really sure if all the Pineapples are actually pineapples because they were mixed with a few bagseeds.

yup thats why, a few of my plants are named. "big baby Jesus" dr evil, an minie me, an the mistfit. :) lol but they all came from some pretty good dank chronic, so i figger if i can make them seedless the chronic, will be better than its mother. the 2 "know" strains i got, where bought from a seed bank over sea's.

So I finally got a camera to take pictures. These plants have just gotten enormous in the past two weeks. I transplanted all eight into 5 gallon buckets, and just purchased a 400W HPS bulb because one of mine burnt out. I expect to start flowering either tomorrow, or early next week. The one purple kush's leaves have started to turn purple. I took a lot of pics so let me know what you think.

CIMG1217.JPG

CIMG1218.JPG

CIMG1220.JPG

CIMG1221.JPG

CIMG1222.JPG

CIMG1223.JPG

CIMG1226.JPG

CIMG1227.JPG

CIMG1228.JPG

CIMG1229.JPG

CIMG1230.JPG

The girls have really bounced back since the transplant. They were in shock for a few days, but after watering last night, they look gorgeous. I can now say that I have a forest for a closet and haven't even started flowering yet (still waiting on that bulb to come). Temps have been perfect, ranging from 60 to 75 degrees F.

Picture 1: Family Photo
Picture 2: Two best Pineapples and smaller Purple Kush
Picture 3: Biggest Pineapple (side view)
Picture 4: Other big Pineapple (side view)
Picture 5: Smaller Purple Kush (side view)
Picture 6: Another Pineapple
Picture 7: same as 6 (side view)

I'm going to have to give these little babies names once I start flowering.

CIMG1231.JPG

CIMG1232.JPG

CIMG1233.JPG

CIMG1234.JPG

CIMG1235.JPG

CIMG1236.JPG

CIMG1237.JPG

Latest posts

Back