Purple Wreck at 10weeks of 12/12...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Grown with two vertical 600s.. temps in the low 70s.. Organic grown..
Grew out 7 purple wrecks from DNA, 3 were females, this is the keeper imo.
Heres my purple wreck, Im so glad I have a clone of her in veg :)
Saving one pic for BOTM.

SDC10001.jpg

SDC10004.jpg

SDC10005.jpg

SDC10006.jpg

SDC10007.jpg

SDC10008.jpg

SDC10009.jpg

SDC10010.jpg

SDC10011.jpg

SDC10012.jpg

SDC10013.jpg

more..

edit: i posted them on the other thread and then had to delete it bc it was a double post.. anyone know how I can post those pics in this thread?

that is just one tough looking plant. evil but in a good way.

i'd like to see your vertical system in action. you have any pic's?

thanks man..

yes..here ya go bud.
not optimal, but im trying to weed out some mothers..

IMG_0058.jpg

id really like to show yall the other pics, but i uploaded them to the duplicate thread and now it wont let me upload here.. :(

Relentless999 said:
more..

edit: i posted them on the other thread and then had to delete it bc it was a double post.. anyone know how I can post those pics in this thread?
I believe if you open each one in 'paint' program and add a single unnoticeable dot somewhere you can re-upload them.

Nice colors for sure. Beautiful. Nice job. I'm guessing no hermie problems from the trainwreck jean? I'm always weary to order anything with trainwreck in the lineage because of it's reputation. I might have to reconsider. Those look awesome. Gotta jump on the bandwagen and get me a purple strain. Don't wana have to weed through a bunch to find a single purple though.

click User CP then attachments then delete and start over for the pictures

Nice buds too

Circle of (dank) life!

The up close bud pics look like they were taken in deep-space, badass!

more...? :)

weird.. i cant upload the rest.. i uploaded them and deleted the thread, now they arent under my attachments in my user cp..
maybe ill edit them a bit later.. kinda busy..

thanks guys

SDC10014.jpg

That is just absolutely beautiful Relentless999 - right on!

thanks man!! im loving her so far!! cant wait till shes done drying and I can vape her.. Im guessing 3 oz from this lady.. That would be nice.

I've been searching for a good cut of the Purple Wreck myself.....DNA it is

ya all three phenos were nice.. 1 was a single cola plant that purpled up a good bit. mainly purple leaves.. the other was a trainwreck pheno that didnt have much purp at all but covered in trichomes, and this is the 3rd pheno which i love..

ssince all phenos were kickass, ill probably germ the other 6 pw seeds i have, whenever i get through going through the mothers I have..

Beautiful girl. I love it when they get a silver cast to the trichs near the end. One of my Mean Green did that outdoors. One day, the buds were white, the next day, they turned silver like yours is. Gotta love it. How many phenos are there supposed to be in pw?

Howd you get your plant to stay so small and get descent size buds?

I veg for 3-4 weeks then bud for 8-10 and all my plants end up 3-4ft high and I have issues with the damn stems hanging over because of the weight and not big enough stalk

well i staked these girls.. some of the phenos were taller than others.. this pheno didnt stretch much and had dense buds.. im not sure if the vertical lighting setup had any role in this.. the girls were in fox farm ocean forest soil and fed every other week with half strength ff nutes.. vegd for 8wks and flowered for 10wks on this girl.. i pw lady finished at 7.5wks and the other at 9wks..

also, i tried something different with this plant and i think i noticed a difference.. under DOS advice.. water day was friday, i planned to cut saturday night@70 days 12/12... after light on thursday, i put her in a dark tent till saturday night when I cut her.. I didnt water her on friday..

thanks guys! i love the way this lady looks..

420benny said:
Beautiful girl. I love it when they get a silver cast to the trichs near the end. One of my Mean Green did that outdoors. One day, the buds were white, the next day, they turned silver like yours is. Gotta love it. How many phenos are there supposed to be in pw?
ya i noticed that man!! too cool!

im not sure how many phenos there are supposed to be, but all 7 of mine were drastically different, but all killer.. 4 different males and 3 different females.. all great!

Vertical lights can produce, if done correctly. As shown, well down.

Relentless...friggin beautiful!!! Nice job, I love your set-up, I know I've told you that before, but it needs to be said...this is proof that the "norm" is not always the only way! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Relentless999 said:
thanks man..

yes..here ya go bud.
not optimal, but im trying to weed out some mothers..

What size grow room is that you have?

Latest posts

Back